PLEASE TURN OFF HINTS

Answers

• christajarrell
    christajarrell Posts: 1 Newbie
    the hints in this game are extremely disruptive and annoying. i want to be able to make moves myself without the game telling me what move to make. it makes the game not fun at all and i’m probably going to uninstall it unless i can turn the hints off 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,679 Sweet Legend
    Hi @christajarrell, thank you for posting here in the community.  The reason why the hints are popping up quicker is because the studio has been checking different speeds for the game.  Players have complained and have asked if they can be turned off.  It was elevated to the studio but I am not privy as to where it falls on the priority list.
  • ChrisSS
    ChrisSS Posts: 17 Level 2
    It would be great to just have those quick hints on timed levels. And thank you for not having many timed levels anymore. My vision isn't great so they were extra tough for me. 
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Hi @ChrisSS this was actually down to feedback from our great community, as to the reason why we reduced the number of timed levels :)
  • Addictedtogames
    Addictedtogames Posts: 1 Newbie
    Will the developers give an option to turn off hints soon? I don't like to create accounts, but I'm so close to uninstalling the game even though I've loved it, but I can't stand the flashing hints. Please at least slow the flashing down & delay the amount of time until it syarts flashing. I play this game to relax, but the flashing increases anxiety. 
    Thank you
  • vikinggirl701
    vikinggirl701 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Please turn off the hints or at least slow them down like they used to be!  You are going to lose a lot of players if you keep them like they are!
  • mehay29
    mehay29 Posts: 1 Newbie
    is there a way to get the game to stop showing possible moves?  It’s frustrating!
  • Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Hello @princesstarynn, and welcome to the sweetest community online! This has been a common complaint among many players, but unfortunately, this feature has not been implemented....for now! King is constantly working on making their games bigger and better. However, it is important to remember that such changes to the game cannot be implemented overnight. They require rigorous testing to make sure they work out as many bugs as possible. Perhaps this is something that the studio will implement soon, but for now, we just have to be patient to see what sweet surprises await! I hope this helps you, and have a great evening! 
  • mrsmollypolly
    mrsmollypolly Posts: 3 Newbie
    I’ve only joined this to ask if the distracting, fast hints can be turned off. I am finding that it hurts my eyes, I get migraines and can see that this feature is something that could become a reason why I stop playing the game unless it’s changed. 
  • moiripp
    moiripp Posts: 1 Newbie
    I, too, have joined only to ask for the annoying, instant flashing hints to be turned off!! Why is the game playing for you?? Why would you even think this was a good idea?? And they’re usually wrong. I do plan on deleting the game now that I see I wasn’t missing some way to turn them off. 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?