14995 why this level is tooooo difficult

Options

Dear Candy Crush Developer

How can we win this level without buying any booster.

Thanks

San

Comments

• taing
    taing Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited February 9
    Options

Don’t know how ,i have been playing this level every day for more than two weeks and never getting close .I did checked on candy crush mom .whoever post in ,used gold bars to buy extra moves to pass it .

• parlady99
    parlady99 Posts: 311 Level 3
    Options

All videos show using boosters or extra moves to pass. Just keep playing and wait for that lucky board. That is what I am doing since I will not pay to pass.

• parlady99
    Options

Any ideas on how to pass this level. I am out of boosters and gold bars. Definitely not enough moves to pass.

• parlady99
    edited March 27
    Options

Still on level 14995 and don't see any path to pass without boosters or extra moves, which I don't have. I have come close and a few more moves would do it but I don't have any gold bars. King could help if they gave back the number of moves they took away. Either that give us more ways to win gold bars. And I will bet it all that we don't hear from King why they took the needed moves away. I will also bet that King cannot show us how to complete this level with the reduced moves.

• parlady99
    Options

For those stuck, hang in there. After 7 days and too many tries to count, I finally got the lucky board and passed this level without boosters. So it can be done. I thought that was the end of crush for me but that lucky board came along. Sure hope the next level is better.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?