⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why can't I turn off the suggested moves in candy crush ?

Options
Jacqui_Green
Jacqui_Green Posts: 6 Level 2
edited December 2023 in Support

I want to be able to turn off the flashing suggested moves in candy crush. What is a game if you can't work it out yourself. Its is extremely annoying and an insult to peoples intelligence.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Jacqui, thank you for writing us here at King Care.  I have seen a few messages posted here from players saying that they would like an on/off for these hints.  I am going to forward your message, as well as others posted here to a King Admin who will forward it to the studio.  Perhaps if enough messages come through with this suggestion they might be able to put this into effect.  Thanks for this suggestion.

• Jacqui_Green
    Options

Hi Jacqui, thank you for writing us here at King Care.  I have seen a few messages posted here from players saying that they would like an on/off for these hints.  I am going to forward your message, as well as others posted here to a King Admin who will forward it to the studio.  Perhaps if enough messages come through with this suggestion they might be able to put this into effect.  Thanks for this suggestion.

Thanks for the response. It just doesn't make sense why we wouldn't be able to have the choice. What fun is a game if you are given the solution ?
  • Jacqui_Green
    Options

Truth is a lot of people won't go to all the hassle of making a coment, logging in etc..... they'll just not play anymore or uninstall the game

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Jacqui, you are so very right!  It's like pulling teeth to get people to write here.  I did forward your suggestion to the studio so you never know!  I created a list and forwarded it to them of all the players who did write so they might just take your up on the idea.  I just don't expect it to happen this week because they are working on a lot of glitches.

• Wendalooinaus
    Wendalooinaus Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I agree with Jacque. I’m so fed up with the hints. I want to be able to play the game using my own brain! There should be an option to turn this off (I’m sure there used to be!) I think this will put people off candy crush. I used to love playing this but the hinting is so annoying I think I might delete the game... 😢
  • pajarito
    pajarito Posts: 81 Level 3
    Options
    It seems to me that seeing a suggested movement is part of the game. Sometimes, even though I do not want to use the suggested movement, there is no other option. and personally I do not think they take it away or give you the option to block it. As I said before, it's part of the game and so effective that it makes you suffer. Greetings. B) 
  • kevbot54321
    kevbot54321 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I agree, was planning to play this game but cannot stand the flashing suggestion. It's like a game tutorial that never ends. Is there a game here? Or am I just being taught literally the simplest concept over and over as if my memory span is 3 seconds? I can't tell. 
  • kevbot54321
    kevbot54321 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I just got a 2 comments badge. Thanks so much to the people at King, I'm so pleased that I've decided to award you with a "horrible game because there's no option to disable hints" badge. You can level up this badge by disabling the players ability to choose their moves at all, and instead just make us all watch you guys play. 😉

Way to destroy an otherwise decent game with such a simply corrected issue. 
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options
    Thanks everyone! 
    I am sorry that the hints are not popular with everyone, we will be passing these comments on :-) 

Have a sweet day! 
  • Jacqui_Green
    Options
    It seems you just get these agree with you, we'll pass it on, but nothing is actually going to happen, replies. Meanwhile you are so frustrated you want to scream. Give people a choice to have the suggested moves or not. It's almost like it is a dumbing down social experiment to make people complacent and just follow blindly........I want to scream !!!!!! 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?