Unbeatable levels

Options

Currently playing level 14620 which is unbeatable without boosters such as party popper and flying saucers.. I have found this with many levels from 14000 and above. Sadly there is no fun in the game any longer its just about getting players to spend money. Is it only me who feels this way

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,110 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Norma_Mathieson Not at all, most of the players posting in this community feel exactly the same like you. I played to level 15,000 but stopped there, because the levels are just all boring and full of blockers. EVEN if you have lots of gold left, which I did, they are not fun to play. I think that from 14,000 onwards the levels are deliberately designed so hard to pass to weed out players who never spend any money on the game. King are not interested in these people. They want them out of the game. Also, I believe that at this level range the human input into creating new levels was reduced as artificial intelligence was used more and more in the design, making the levels boring, repetitive and full of blockers. Very few of these levels can be passed without boosters and for many starting boosters and win streak boosters are of no help. King no longer give out lucky boards at this level range as well, for the most part, leaving players who have run out of UFOs or Party Poppers and gold stranded. Many players have quit the game after being stuck on the same level for weeks. I will say to you what I have said to many others here: If the game is not fun then it's time to stop playing it. Don't spend any money on a game that is not enjoyable to play!

• Norma_Mathieson
    Norma_Mathieson Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

You have expressed exactly how I feel. I used my last 16 gold bars to pass this level only to immediately get stuck on a super hard level. I used hundreds of gold bars wo n playing challenges such as candy royal but now the only way to play is to spend money on moves and boosters with iam not willing to do. Shame as it was challenging and fun until 14000 onwards

• pv19r033
    pv19r033 Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

No more cash from a previously avid player!

I used to absolutely enjoy this game until they:

• limited the lives to be used per day to twenty and total lives saved to two hundred
    • removed the option to send lives to the ten best friends in-game which resulted in me not getting anymore lives from friends (it is annoying having to select each friend individually in order to ask for and send lives)
    • created levels so hard (legendary levels) that it is impossible to win without a ton of boosters (one has to buy of course). I have been playing at least a hundred rounds on level 14542 and not even getting close to pass this level. I am fed up with it now.

All of the above (and more) has contributed to the fact that I no longer enjoy this game. Not quite understanding either, why they introduced something cool (like watch behind the board and the possibility to opt out of the Bonbon Royal challenge) only to remove it again shortly thereafter.

• Norma_Mathieson
    Norma_Mathieson Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

I totally agree. I have played legendary level 14623 over a hundred times and it's impossible. I am not spending money to encourage the developers to create these money making levels. It's so disappointing as I have played and been an advocate for the game for several years.

• bballjer44
    bballjer44 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

14962 with 26 moves. I see where some passed but started with 35 moves. I have played for a week and have not been close to passing and boosters are worthless to start this level.

Bring back more moves, PLEASE

• nmason
    nmason Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Currently stuck on 14937! Never spent any money on this game but thinking after 11+years this might be it. Lurch from one horrible level unto the next, when the Candy Crush Gods give me a lucky board. What is weird, is I’m getting stuck on non-nightmarish levels.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?