⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

LEVEL 15034

Options
Pimpa470
Pimpa470 Posts: 2 Newbie

I am stucking in this level 15034 for a week

Please help me to pass this level

I have just 7 gold but because I am in IRAN, i can't buy gold.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Pimpa470🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!

You do not need gold bars to spend in every level. Take your time and collect some handy boosters with Booster Wheel, Daily Treat Machine, Chocolate Box and also Season Pass. That will help you to pass this level.

I have recently passed this level! Let me check it and get back to you!

If you have any questions in the meantime, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫

• Pimpa470
    Pimpa470 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I stuck in this level more than a week and by this booster wheel,I think it takes a month to padd

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    edited March 9
    Options

No, I know! It is one of the "Nightmarishly Hard" levels!! When there is no Gold Bars to spend, we will have to depend on the boosters to beat the level -- (that you can accumulate from -- Booster wheel, Treat Machine, Chocolate Box and Season pass🌟)

This is how your game board looks like, right?

I usually start all the "hard" levels with double starting boosters -- Color bomb and Striped/Wrapped candy Combo. They help me to blast some of the blockers. Then, I will cautiously use rest of the moves!

I played this level multiple times now! Both the frosting and the Licorice swirls were not a big issue as I have cleared those 2 blockers! But, collecting Purple candy was the hard task for me! I could collect only 2 candies! Was that where you were getting stuck?

On Monday, I can ask our Candy Community In-charge to check the level! But, if the pass-rate is fine, then, the game team will not do any modifications!

I heard through some of our Community friends that, when we are stuck on a level for a while, it seems that the game sends an easy board!! May be you will get lucky and get an easy board as you keep trying!!

• parlady99
    parlady99 Posts: 311 Level 3
    edited April 5
    Options

As mentioned by others, level 15034 is one of the worst level because it is impossible to get purple candies. Also, definitely not enough moves to even have a chance to get purple candies to appear.. I can't imagine passing it without boosters or extra moves. We don't mind a challenge but at least give us a chance. So again, King has shown why people are quitting left and right.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?