Why am I getting error message "not enough order targets available? Games shuts down after receivin

Options
Helen_Winfree
Helen_Winfree Posts: 15 Level 2
My game shuts down after receiving message "not enough order targets available" to complete game.

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,780 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @Helen_Winfree, your game is shutting down because that level is requiring you to get a specific number for that order.  This is the message that you got correct?  On that particular level I believe that you had to collect 15 chocolate but you were only given 10 on the board.  We all react to clearing the chocolate before it grows but with this level if you do that then there is no way for it to continue to grow because no new chocolate is going to appear.  That is why you got the message - you didn't collect the entire order which was for 15 chocolate.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @Helen_Winfree, your game is shutting down because that level is requiring you to get a specific number for that order.  This is the message that you got correct?  On that particular level I believe that you had to collect 15 chocolate but you were only given 10 on the board.  We all react to clearing the chocolate before it grows but with this level if you do that then there is no way for it to continue to grow because no new chocolate is going to appear.  That is why you got the message - you didn't collect the entire order which was for 15 chocolate.

• Helen_Winfree
    Helen_Winfree Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options
    Thank you.  I figured this out last night.  Just haven't seen this message before.  
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Believe me @Helan_Winfree I had no idea what it was the first time I saw it.  I had to ask the Community Manager to find out what it mean.  Now if anyone else in this community writes about it, you can answer them!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?