⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush Saga

Answers

• TRICIA4955
    TRICIA4955 Posts: 212 Level 3
    Elsa, wanted to let your know that 15 levels DID open up for me today.  Even though I was at 4265 before this stupid glitch with the stupid buddy challenge it picked up at 4236 so I'm up to 4250.  So I did not get those levels back as you said I would.  Really disappointed and KING HEADS UP I WILL NOT BE SPENDING ANY MONEY ON YOUR GAME FOR TAKING THESE LEVELS AWAY FROM ME.  Stop in and look at all the players ready to quit.  
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Hi @TRICIA4955, what I can do for you is to forward your message to the Community Manager to see if she can advance you to your level.  I already spoke to her about my game and she was trying to fix it but not working yet.  Once she takes care of mine, then maybe she can get yours working too.

It opened at 4250 today because that's the end of the episode and the levels above that haven't been released yet.
  • TRICIA4955
    Mine opened at 4236 since I was back up to 4235.  I sure would appreciate getting those played levels back.  Did new levels open up for you today?
  • TRICIA4955
    Elsa, Johnny Crush just posted that the highest level released so far is 4295.  So I'm further behind than I thought.
  • _Elsa_
    Answer ✓
    No that was not released yet!  The highest level is 4250 because I asked a player who reported new levels released today.  He is able to get the levels in advance and because of this glitch other players have been getting it too.  But it should only be at 4250 today.  I reported your message so Cez should be looking into this.
  • TRICIA4955
    Elsa, I have not heard back from you regarding restoring the levels I've already played.  
  • _Elsa_
    Yes I just heard from @Cezdiamond and this is what she heard from the studio.

"Some players have been lucky enough to be chosen to test some unreleased content. The current last level is actually 4220. This is why the levels will not be showing as the same on all devices at the moment and why the later levels are not appearing on the map. Do not worry, once the new content is officially released everything should sync up again"

So what I ended up doing last night is playing Windows 10 which should end on 4250 and does.  I was at 4239 on my phone and it will not sync because the highest level on mobile right now is 4220 so it can't record it.  Now I am not going to play again until the next episode is released next Wednesday.  This Dynamic Duo turned into a nightmare because they were trying to do some testing.

• TRICIA4955
    So is this person saying my levels up to 4265 will be restored.  I'm at 4250 now.  When new levels are released next week (if it's only 15 levels released) I'll be back up to 4265 anyways which means I have to play them over again.  This is a vague response from them.  I'd like my levels restored now!  
  • _Elsa_
    edited January 2019
    Yes I am!  She said that all played levels are saved on their server.  You won't have to replay 4251-4265 over if you already cleared it.  They will show up as finished with the stars on them. 
  • TRICIA4955
    Well I had already cleared 4220 - 4235 and I had to play them over so this person is fibbing.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?