Level 15157 is impossible!!!!

Options
Cami
Cami Posts: 1 Newbie

Have been stuck here for days! Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!!!!

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 149,753 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback, I completed this level by use booster Ufo . Please check also this Video Here

I would suggest you give your feedback there, the level designers are keeping an eye on it and I hope they will take your feedback.

• candyrighthere
    candyrighthere Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

No you are correct. It is impossible without paying or having many rewards that 99% of people don't have unless they paid. When I reached out to customer service, unlike other times with impossible levels, they are basically standing firm and if you want to make it to the next level you need to pay. It's basically put me in the position where this could be the end of a long journey I've spent money on this game, but if they insult my intelligence this much where they are basically forcing payment to "win" a level, it isn't fun, and it's a good sign to move on. This level is absurdly impossible. I'd say that once out of hundreds (including once where I had two cupcakes together twice), and the closest I've gotten s maybe 10 additional moves would have won it.

I've gone back daily to see if they've given me an additional 10 or 20 moves but just like the customer service, they are standing firm. This is the level where the owners are probably saying that the higher levels are costing them more than they are making and they need to weed out folks who don't pay to win levels.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?