URGENT 🚨 My qualified All-Star status disappeared

Options
Tradez
Tradez Posts: 1 Newbie

My first round qualified All-Star status disappeared. along with any All-Star information. I qualified to compete in the current All-Stars event and upcoming second round knockout. I attempted to log in here with my competition profile, but I never got an email. What needs to happen in order for me to continue competing?

Comments

• llinndyy
    llinndyy Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

i’m in the same boat 😢😢 in fact i’ve lost all events altogether. and my boosters (i had a lot). and my streak. the only thing that’s the same is i still have my gold bars and my game progress. everything else is as though i just downloaded for the first time. i don’t even have the “sped up” feature where the candies fall faster. it feels like everything it’s in slow motion lol. i’ve read that some people have fixed the problem by just playing a game or two and then everything comes back. didn’t work in my case. i also restarted my phone, uninstalled and reinstalled the app, forced quit, logged out and back in several times, nothing has worked 😩 damn it i’m addicted to this game lol.. i want to keep competing!!!

• thuanyramos
    thuanyramos Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

That happened to me too! I just saw.

I'll try to do something to see if it comes back

Anyone here who has managed it?

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,075 Level 5
    Options

What I know from my experience is that anyone who sets the clock or date on their device back at any time during live events will lose the event from their games. If you lose all events including the standard ones every player should have, like the weekly race and daily win, then there is an error with the app or at King's servers. This game is so full of glitches and errors ( they still haven't fixed the key colours…) and most of the glitches you encounter also depend on which device or platform you are using. I guess the best means to get events back would be to contact player support using settings in the app. Don't uninstall or reinstall the app as this will lose you all your boosters.

Sadly, whichever reason there is for losing the event from your devices, at this stage I cannot see how the event can be retrieved. If you don't have the countdown screen in your game for the next round then you are out of the competition. Even over in the All Stars forum neither the moderators nor any King staff seem to answer any questions from players. King have launched the event and now it's a matter of just "Get on with it best you can". No help or even a supportive word or advice from any official King source to be found in this community.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,025 Legend
    Options

Hello @Tradez my All Star qualification disappeared yesterday as well as you can see below.

All I did to get it back was play and win an old level and the qualification returned. I played the level that I was on my I closed my game first and this didn't work. I had to move to a different level and play that before my events returned. If you have any difficulty then play and win a new level as this generally always works to get your Events back.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,025 Legend
    edited April 11
    Options

From what you wrote @llinndyy that sounds like you are suffering from the long running issue of missing Events/features. Unfortunately it is not always as simple as playing a level to get your Events back as sometimes they will only come back if you play and win a new level. Sometimes you even have to to win more than one new level.

Note that you might never get your 'Speed Up' button back as that is just a test feature at the moment. I had it for two weeks before it disappeared for good. One side effect of the Speed Up button commented on by a lot of people is that once it has been removed from the game the game is slower than it should be.

• grumpy75
    grumpy75 Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options
  • Colleen12
    Colleen12 Posts: 700 Level 4
    Options

i suspect it will stay this way until the next round of the elimination round begins on April 12th. Did you get the weekly event associated with the All Stars?

• grumpy75
    grumpy75 Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options

just suddenly logged and when buying booster it always loading. i cant access on asking lives to my friends just waiting idont know what happen i always restart nothing same thing.

• T0rr1e
    T0rr1e Posts: 184 Level 2
    Options

I have not been offered any side games, hub, or all stars in my game for 2-3 months. I have tried playing pass levels but nothing seems to work.

The daily treat machine and the booster wheel is the only way I can get boosters now. I also get the boosters when I win a game on the day I play over six days.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?