In person contact form

Options
AdelMarei
AdelMarei Posts: 14 Level 2

Hi everyone,

I’m new here and to tell you the truth, I’m finding is super difficult to navigate this sight.
Did anyone fill the in person contact form?

If you know how, please send the link.

From my understanding we have till the 20th.

It is taking for ever to upload a picture….site I mean. If you can’t see the image go to 6.3.1…..finally uploaded Thanks in advance

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,751 Level 5
    Options

Hi @AdelMarei Well done for reading the Terms and Conditions thoroughly! I have noted this apparent error as well: The contact forms won't be sent out until the 20th in fact, as that is when the final knockout rounds start. I think players will have several days to fill this form in and send it back. It is how this worked last year. So don't worry about it yet. There are no contact forms yet and there will be plenty of time to fill them in once players get them. They will automatically pop up in your game, but not until the round starts on 20th.

@QueenB @FluffyDinosaur Could someone look into the wording in the Terms and Conditions? This does state:

6.3.1. they will be required to complete an in-game contact form providing contact details for themselves and any Guest (first name, last name, phone number, email address, address and device preference), answer supplementary questions in relation to the Live Final and confirm they are eligible to take part in the Live Final in accordance with the eligibility criteria outlined in section 3.1. In-Game Winners have from the start of the Final Knockouts Round 1 (see more details on timings below) till 09:00AM EDT 20th April to 09:00AM EDT 28th April 2024 to complete the in-game contact form. In-Game Winners must complete this in-game contact form in order to take part in the Live Final;

I think "till 09:00AM EDT 20th April to 09:00AM EDT 28th April 2024 to complete the in-game contact form" should read "from 09:00 AM EDT….." or just remove the word "till" altogether. There will be other players misinterpreting this wording, so please can this section be changed before the 20th?

• AdelMarei
    AdelMarei Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

Thanks for the reply.
    I thought I was going to miss my chance to see you guys in CA :)

Please keep me posted.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?