Why am I not receiving extra moves, lives and boosters?

Options
sharden1212
sharden1212 Posts: 1 Newbie

I purchased gold bars spent 1.99 now I don’t get anything at all it’s all gone away. I don’t think that’s right I’ve been playing for a long time and it’s just not fun anymore. This has happened to alot of people from what I’ve read. I’m stuck on a level I absolutely can’t get past and I refuse to purchase again ever. Can you please fix my account to make it right again?

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 151,677 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

• smitch1361
    smitch1361 Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

this is just not fair. Everyone should have a level playing field. Some levels can NOT be done without extras this is si annoying and frustrating

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?