Legendary levels

Options

How in the world can you all think these legendary levels are okay. Impossible to pass unless you have a lot of boosters and gold. You should never get to the point where for 10 gold bars you get a hundred and some extra moves. That should tell you it's Impossible. Stuck and no way to pass it cause of course no way to earn gold barns except with the champion race, and I will not pay actual money. This game use to be fun until all these extremely hard, Impossible levels were introduced.

Comments

• AmyBlackvarney
    AmyBlackvarney Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Any tips on how to beat level 1933. I've used all my boosters and the boosters I do have aren't available for the level to be used. I've been stuck for days and I'm about to say screw it and just uninstall the game.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,111 Level 5
    Options

Sorry but no, as this is a legendary level there are no tips for an easy win. You have to wait for the game to give you a board that will allow you to win and many legendary levels are designed from the outset to make the player fail. They are designed to be played with boosters such as lollipop hammers, switches, or a UFO, and sometimes the game will let you get close near the end so that one of these boosters will help you pass. Unfortunately it takes so long to wait for these opportunities that frustration kicks in and then you may miss the one chance you get to pass. The golden rule is never waste starting boosters on levels like this time and again, because if they don't help you pass on your first try they won't help for many tries to come, and if you do get a lollipop, switch or UFO in any of the events, keep hold of them for boards like these and play them only right at the end when it is obvious they will help you pass.

Your best move now would be to give the game a rest for a week or so and then check on it again to see if the algorithm has changed. Sometimes closing and reopening the game a few times helps as well. King do update the game at least once a week and some weeks they make levels easier to pass and they also notice if players are about to give up playing and give them perks when they come back after a pause.

• AmyBlackvarney
    AmyBlackvarney Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Problem with this game now is there are some many legendary levels and super hard levels that it's impossible to save up boosters and gold unless you want to stay stuck on levels for weeks at a time. It used to be a fun game but since they have made most of the levels almost impossible it's more stress than enjoyment. I'm just going to uninstall and move on, there are so many other games out there

• christinewupp
    Options

It's the right thing to do I am saddened to say. The levels are only getting worse after level 2000 and upwards. If it's not fun, then there is no point playing this game.

• T0rr1e
    T0rr1e Posts: 185 Level 2
    Options

Hello Candy people, I too am getting sick of the game from level 3414 to 3419 it has hard levels super hard levels, legendary levels and super hard and hard level again one after the other it is so tiresome and boring I get sick of it, even though I have plenty of lives thanks to my candy friends, I find that I do not use them as the levels are annoying.😞

• christinewupp
    Options

I'm not far behind you with my game, so I'll be watching out for those levels, thanks for the warning. So far my game is going smoothly enough, but I have started to use some of my lives lately on one or two or them. (Thanks for sending them to us @T0rr1e !) I hope you won't get stuck and continue to enjoy the game. Have you still got some gold? Are you able to win episode races? That is definitely the way to play now. I find that if the level is just too bad you might as well hang on to your boosters and wait until the game offers you so many extra moves you will pass with 10 gold, so use your lives to get past those annoying levels, we'll keep filling those up for you. If you do this twice in one episode you'll still make a profit in the episode race if you play quickly enough to win it. 24 hours per episode should do it. Oh I do wish we could gift gold to our friends, I have so much I don't need..... They change the level algorithms every week, so once the Candy Cup takes a break you may also find levels getting easier to pass again. Good luck with your game!

• T0rr1e
    T0rr1e Posts: 185 Level 2
    Options

Thanks for your kind words Christine I finally passed the legendary level last night I had to use a ufo, and a hammer to finally beat it. I only have 6gold bars left so not much I can do with them unless I win some more soon. That is why the old chocolate box was good I could win either the 3 or 10 gold bars to top up every so often. Also thanks to you and everyone else who keeps sending me extra lives they do come in handy.😀

• bballjer44
    bballjer44 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Seems like every other level is legendary and the only way to pass is buying extra moves. Boosters are worthless in these 14000+ levels. After 10 years time to find another game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?