⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Piggy bank

Options
2H2
2H2 Posts: 1 Newbie

King did me a favour by reducing gold bars from 60 to 30 - stopped buying them, then realised how much money I’ve saved and stopped buying bundles. Feel so much better about playing now I’ve made a firm resolution to only play for free! Anyone else feel the same?

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi 2H2, thanks for posting here and I think you made a very wise decision!  I've never bought the piggy bank but play the challenges instead for the free boosters!

• Pat-3
    Pat-3 Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options
    King is so greedy that they went from 60 to 30 in  the piggy bank while keeping the cost at 2.99...When I questioned it, the representative said they were just reviewing it and it would probably  return to 60.  Now they reduced it to 15 for 2.99...This company is making millions on its various games,  Why do they need to gouge the consumer?  I’m going to tweet this as well Every players needs to complain about this treatment.  If we stopped playing and buying, let’s see what they’d offer to entice us back....I’m a player over level 4000 so I have been a loyal consumer and this is how we are treated. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?