All stars 2024

Options
TAOL
TAOL Posts: 16 Level 2

I have a questions - in one of the comments I read that some participants go back to earlier levels to get fillet candies and additional top-ups easier and master . Is this really allowed in All Stars 2024 - I try to play according to the rules because , above all, I enjoy the game , and in my opinion such cunning has nothing to do with fair competition and do the regulatoons say anything about its ?

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,720 Legend
    edited April 18
    Options

Yes it is allowed @TAOL

There is no advantage to playing old levels as the X 30 received from playing new levels means you would have to play twenty old levels (as an example) to equal the score of playing one new level.

This is what the 'rules' say

5.2. Points: Participants will be tasked with collecting special All Stars candies in any given Stage in the Tournament. Participants will receive additional All Stars candies on for successfully completing new/uncompleted levels during the Tournament.

The fact that they say players will receive additional All Stars candy for completing new levels alludes to the fact that people playing old levels will not receive additional All Stars candy.

It is definitely not cunning to play old levels as it displays a distinct misunderstanding of the competition.

• TAOL
    TAOL Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

Thank you for your answers - I simply didin't read it in the regulatoons .

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?