How are the 10 Finalist actually picked for all stars live final?

Options
Boobella
Boobella Posts: 1 Newbie

I can't seem to find the answer anywhere. I have read that over a million players have qualified for the all stars semi finals round 1 and I understand that the top players will then qualify to round 2 and so on but I'm curious as to how many people there will be in each round? If it is groups of 50 then there will multiple groups of 50 competing alongside eachother which would be ALOT of groups and alot of people qualifying into round 2. So if multiple people come 1st in round 2 and I mean ALOT of people and then proceed into the last round round how do they choose the top 10? There can't just be 10 final leaderboards because there would be a ridiculous number of people in each group still?

Which made me think that 1000s of people must come first in the final round of the semi finals so how do they choose the 10?

So it the 10 players with the highest score or random? The maths isn't mathing to me

Comments

• Pyrolight
    Pyrolight Posts: 884 Level 3
    Options

They might

1. make sure the final round has 1.25 million, thus ending with 10 at the end of the 3 rounds
    2. adjust the number of people in the first and second rounds to allow the last round to end with 10
    3. take the top ten first place times but I sorta doubt this one.

Basically I suspect the 3rd round will have 10 groups, no more. Might be 50 might be 100, might be 400 not really sure.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?