LA 2/3 Elimination Rounds- Maxed Out Levels - Will We Play?

Options
1362040549 Posts: 18 Level 2

Assuming I get the chance to move on to the 2nd and 3rd round for LA, (I’m trying hard!), I’m maxed out on levels and currently playing the All Star Event for the Round 1 knockout final but it will expire by Round 2. Please tell me there will be another All Star Event or this will have been for nothing. It’s making me nervous. I’m excited and trying hard!
Thanks for any help!

Tracy

Comments

• bobby_d
    bobby_d Posts: 31 Level 2
    Options

I had the same problem when I competed last or the year before (it all runs together at times lol). Any way I stopped playing, mainly because it consumed more time then I wanted to devote. When I stopped (just after 10,000) they were adding 45 levels a week.
    So, the biggest downside to this contest is that King doesn’t make a fair way for the most devoted players, the ones are at the end of the path, to compete with someone starting towards the beginning. I’ve played 309 levels in one day, you can’t do that when there are only 45 levels released in a week.
    Come back next year, accumulate a whole bunch of powers in the interim and you will be on a better footing to compete. Best you!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?