Brazilians and Visa

Options
annareid
annareid Posts: 7 Level 2

Well, a lot of Brazilians don't have Visa, but We are taking part on this competition and playing hard! We'd like to know if King will give us sometime to get the Visa, if You can help us answering questions that may be asked in our DS-160 form, like questions about who will afford the trip and this kind of thing, give us something to proof We're going there just for playing and comeback home with the amazing title of World's Best Candy Crush player and share this victory with our beloved family and friends. We don't want to stay in the States, the prize won't help us in the States, but in Brazil it makes all the difference for us, so please, help us getting the Visa and make our dream of playing in this tournament true 🙏🏻

Answers

• ponce123
    ponce123 Posts: 85 Level 2
    Options

I say that it would be much better if King could perform a live All Stars finale in Brazil if there are no problems with video game laws, because there is no longer time for visa for the United States

• annareid
    Options

It would be nice if they did it in London or any country where Visa is not necessary or not so difficult to get....I like the idea of different countries, but the US is too xenophobic and complicated… (They think they're better than everyone and that everyone wants to live there, what isn't true!) I just want to play and get my prize, pay the 24% tax to the American government and come to Brazil happily

• ponce123
    ponce123 Posts: 85 Level 2
    Options

and how do you know you will win?

• annareid
    Options

I don't know, but if someone from Brazil does, that's how it's like. This "I" os kind of figurative..."I" = Brazilians

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?