⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

LVL 2032

Pierre_Zell
Pierre_Zell Posts: 94 Level 2

I don't get it, this board is sooooooooo obvious whether it's going to give you any chance to succeed or not that within 4-6 moves I'm quitting the board because is sooooooo obvious I'm not getting an opportunity to complete the board, is this the best that your programmers can come up with??? Yes I know, I was going to quit after LVL 2000, but I thought I would play on and see how it goes....Little hint....make the LVLs with a little more action, don't always set the LVL to destroy everyones set-ups, then you won't lose so many players from frustration! Just saying....

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3

So what would be your suggestion to make this level have a little more action?

• Pierre_Zell
    edited March 2017

First off, 18 moves with what is being given, is making it obvious by the time you get to 14 moves whether you have a chance or not considering that you need 10 yellow, second off, to have any chance you need to get rid of the 3 blocks underneath the only feeder for the yellow and on top of that you have to convert multi colored candy. Sooooo  it's obvious that the only way  to win is to wait for the miracle board to happen. I've even used up all my extras to try and speed it up, but it wasn't even close....

• Pierre_Zell

Looks like this will be my last LVL too, since I won't play past my 3 day limit on a board of any game.

• Sharon_Armstrong
    Sharon_Armstrong Posts: 24 Level 2
    edited January 2019
    You have reached this far and are complaining about this one.  Just keep trying you will eventually get it. btw I am stuck on it as well.  Will get past it with time.  Who's in a hurry anyway?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?