CURIOUS ALL STAR CRUSHER

Options
AkBigWigg
AkBigWigg Posts: 26 Level 2

To all the round 1 of 3 final knockouts qualifiers just curious did any1 else get a pop up that has you fill out the name address and stuff for travel arrangements and also is anyone else's name on your screen does your name look like this on the leader board

Fols or beinze looking with stars if so comment and screenshot plz thanks ..Aka.THE KING CRUSHER 👑 lol

Comments

• IBzeebee3
    IBzeebee3 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Yes I have the same sparkles and just got the info pop up

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,720 Legend
    Options

The form doesn't mean you are going to the finals @AkBigWigg

Everyone that is playing in the Final Knockouts Round 1 will receive the form

• jennell1313
    jennell1313 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I just received my pop up today this afternoon. I'm in third place and I have exhausted myself. I've been playing every tournament day pretty much Non-Stop over 12 hours a day and haven't been able to even make so much as a dent to first and second place. Sometimes I go and play within an hour their scores jump up to double mine. I have won 817 levels this week I'm just replying to your post because I see the scores are more reasonable in your screenshot compared to my group. Maybe they gather everyone's information just in case some people that qualified in these knockouts end up being disqualified for some reason? Some of the accounts don't even have a banner around the frame for their player level. I'm not sure if there are ways for people to hack the system, maybe I'm being paranoid but the amount of levels that I've played and the amount of purple stars I gathered doesn't seem to compare to the scores of the players above me who have only played a couple hundred more levels than me. I didn't mean to hijack your post with something different I apologize.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?