⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How does the "time meter with a bow" in candy crush saga work?

Options
I play candy crush saga, and recently striped candies accompanied by a time meter with a bow started appearing. First it starts with a bronce bow, then a silver one and finally a gold one. At the end of all the bows a party booster appears. I would like to know how this feature works. I don't really get how to get to the party booster, could someone explain to me how this works?

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @mariajesusbudge, I can tell you more about this!  Here are the directions posted from the Community Manager.

“The Party Candies are coming to Candy Crush. Now you will find ribbons in some candies (beginning with bronze, moving to silver and finishing in gold). The theme is around a party celebration! Finding all wrapped gifts on the board and finishing the level will allow you to keep those boosters.

It begins with a bronze bow as part of the puzzle. Once the player removes the bow the bronze mode gets activated and from then on is a matter of removing the pieces that have a bronze ribbon to it. At a point, you activate silver mode (which is the reward you get from the bronze mode).

In silver mode, you can get three rewards that you can use immediately on the board + access to the gold mode.

The gold mode will give you a party booster that you can use on that board (you cannot save it for later).”

• PROUDCAGLEHEAD
    PROUDCAGLEHEAD Posts: 25 Level 2
    Options
    If you do not use the ribbons right away do they disappear after a certain timeframe?
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @PROUDCAGLEHEAD, I'm not sure if they disappear but I don't think they do.  You might have to clear the level in order for it to keep going though.
  • PROUDCAGLEHEAD
    PROUDCAGLEHEAD Posts: 25 Level 2
    Options
    Thank you.  I was hoping it would disappear like when you win time on other boosters. Because I do not like to use boosters.

• kholod
    kholod Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    from 7/1/2019 my ribbon ribbon bow party has stopped working not appear again, also free five moves that appear when i become close near to the end of the game also stop working please help me.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?