Best thing to do ....overall ..pls read

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

dont ask for help ,don't ask for ideas to be implemented

Don't ask for tips on how to beat a level

Don't buy boosters don't ask king don't play the game

Delete it end the frustration end the stress realize no one cares on here or at king ....

Comments

• LoFiGummy
    LoFiGummy Posts: 1,079 Community Manager
    Options

Hey there @hug001, sorry to hear that you feel like that.

Right now we have a lot of players posting here in regards to the All Stars event, but we're doing our best to gather all the feedback from players so that the studio and developers can act on it.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts here though, and I hope we can deliver better on your expectations soon.

• [Deleted User]
    edited April 25
    Options

Hi lofigummy ....it's seems nothing will ever change in this game all the ideas people put forward are thrown back through no want to listen or implement for the better ...I have been stuck on level 669 for a week now and through frustration it won't let me pass it at all the developers and algorithm seriously need looking at as it's wrong to have fire 🔥 levels all over the area ...I have requested deletion of the game via king cos unemployed I can't afford boosters and get no help and this game has become a rip off for the players I'm sorry for being honest ...it's frustrating and far from being fun and if you look at the play.com reviews and reviews in community a lot of players are in the process of deleting the game due to it being to frustrating too hard too ruthless to forced into grabbing money and easy one to see is the piggy bank now needing £2.99 to unlock to retrieve gold its not nice ...

• [Deleted User]
    Options

Hi lofigummy ....it's seems nothing will ever change in this game all the ideas people put forward are thrown back through no want to listen or implement for the better ...I have been stuck on level 669 for a week now and through frustration it won't let me pass it at all the developers and algorithm seriously need looking at as it's wrong to have fire 🔥 levels all over the area ...I have requested deletion of the game via king cos unemployed I can't afford boosters and get no help and this game has become a rip off for the players I'm sorry for being honest ...it's frustrating and far from being fun and if you look at the play.com reviews and reviews in community a lot of players are in the process of deleting the game due to it being to frustrating too hard too ruthless to forced into grabbing money and easy one to see is the piggy bank now needing £2.99 to unlock to retrieve gold its not nice

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,776 Sweet Legend
    edited April 25
    Options

Hello and welcome

I read your post and at first I had to smile in amazement.

Before you post something like that, it's better to ask for help first!

I would like to help you, what are you having problems with? If you
    can't finish a level immediately, play it a few times and otherwise take
    a break and the frustration will subside.
    I would like to help you. Please let me know if you need help and
    would like to accept it. I've been here for a long time and I've been
    helping the players.

Good luck and have a nice day🌸

I've always been a free player and I'll stay that way.
    I'm still making progress in the games. Just a little note: 👍

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,097 Level 5
    Options

To be fair @hug001 has been asking for help here for months, and I have repeatedly offered help and advice to this player myself, @Spinnifix . I think they have come to the end of the road now and I would agree that quitting the game is the right choice for this particular player at this time.

• [Deleted User]
    Options

I was stuck at level 669 and have been for a week losing countless lives boosters don't work party booster makes the keys disappear combinations of only 3 and 4 moves and your forced to move only the ones it chooses to let you move and it takes all the moves just to unlock the keys

• [Deleted User]
    Options

I have deleted the game cos got no help only videos that don't reflect the board nor do they provide the steps needed as too fast this game needs a walk through not videos ...

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,776 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello
    Have you ever entered your level online? There you will get lots of
    videos and help from the players. If they are other videos, they may
    have been optimized.
    I'll look for the level and play it and then let you know.👍

• [Deleted User]
    Options

I played the game on mobile linked to Facebook but have asked king to delete my entire account

• [Deleted User]
    Options

Spinnifix ....I can't go back into the game anyone nor retrieve my original position and requested leave of the community has been assigned by pretty bubbles

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?