Options
bilico1000
bilico1000 Posts: 10 Level 2

ALl star is fraud

Comments

• Pyrolight
    Pyrolight Posts: 883 Level 3
    Options

No it is not a fraud but it is not a remotely balanced competition.

• bilico1000
    Options
    It's a fraud and I can prove it, I'm at level 9945, I was removed from the tournament and I'm 1st in the qualifiers, 1/3 with 7 hours to go, so far no email has come explaining anything, besides fraud there's a lack of ethics towards the participants

• Pyrolight
    Pyrolight Posts: 883 Level 3
    Options

Fraud is quite hard to prove. Being removed would not likely be fraud unless you could demonstrate King had already decided the winners.

That is not to say there could not be a case related to technical issues, but fraud would be the last option I would think.

• bilico1000
    Options

when you determine that it is at king's discretion to exclude or include players, here in Brazil this is fraud, just the fact that the top 10 is not based on criteria of capacity, skill or competence, this in itself already characterizes favoring players that characterizes, FRAUD , I'm already preparing a dossier to post on social media, take a look

• Sidewinder107
    Sidewinder107 Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

Yap I agree. Just look at people's score cards that's posting them. From the first round knock out. They don't lie look at first and second place and you can see something is not right. I went head to head for 19 hours straight down to the last seconds. With a player that turned over 10k, I turned over 7k. How could we play at the same pace non stop constantly for 19 hours lol not possible but it happened.

• Sidewinder107
    Sidewinder107 Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

I mean look at my score card. Top spot and third held the top two spots pretty much the whole time. I would catch up to them and stop. The last day I went all at it and me and top spot never stopped. How could we have pretty much the same score the whole time lol. It's like I am playing against myself the score don't lie.

• bilico1000
    Options

When I was removed from the competition for no reason, I had more than 750,000 points, more than 250,000 ahead of second and waiting 7 hours to finish, I was removed and so far this rubbish king has given no explanation

• Piper61
    Piper61 Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited April 26
    Options

Hi - I too am wondering what is happening. I made it through Round 1 in first place. Round two started, I was in first but managed to stay in the top 3. Now in the finals, I started at exactly 9am and within 1 hour, the first place person was at 500k points. My first thought was "holy moly" - how did someone get that many points so early in the game. I then decided to make a purchase to help me move forward. I spent more money than I care to admit to! This person has played since the start - with no break in the action at all! By the end of day 1 - this person was almost 1million ahead of 2nd place and third place. The person is still playing with 12 hours left, over 1.8million points ahead of the rest! Now, I sit in third place with no chance of catching. I started watching the points..1st place and 2nd place manage to collect well over 5k while I cannot mange to obtain more then 4k per play - no matter what I do. I was first place in the first round of finals - and will not qualify in 2nd round due to inconsistencies I have recorded. I was on a path that had nothing but Skull/Cross bones and flames! It would take me a few replays to get through. The 1st place person just kept moving forward - never seeming to get stuck on a game! Very odd! Will play this year's tournament until I am eliminated and will go back to my original place - not paying for any online game again! Good luck to those who continue! It was fun while it lasted!

• bilico1000
    Options

JUnfortunately, this is not a tournament, it's a game of illusion, they choose who wins, that's already a crime here in Brazil, I'm trying my best to stop more people from falling for King's scam, I ask that everyone who sees these posts, go to candy crush and king's page and leave the message "all star fraud" make it play against their robots, it's no longer possible.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?