Feedback on All Stars

Options
King_admin
King_admin Posts: 3,381 Level 3
This discussion was created from comments split from: 🙋‍♀️ Welcome to the Community!.

Comments

• jupiterfe
    jupiterfe Posts: 22 Level 2
    edited April 24
    Options

“Hey everyone, I’d like to share my experience from the recent 2024 championship I participated in. Since the start of the final eliminations, I’ve been encountering issues that I suspect are related to the use of bots by some participants. From the second day onwards, I’ve been in touch with the support team, providing them with screenshots and videos showcasing suspicious gameplay.

However, after a prolonged wait for a response, I received a final message stating that no action would be taken. It’s incredibly disheartening to witness the lack of respect from the company towards its players, especially considering my decade-long journey in the game, where I’ve reached level 15,000 and held the top global position in various stages.

The lack of transparency and potential favoritism through algorithms are unacceptable. I’ve dedicated countless hours and invested both time and money into the game over the years, only to be met with this injustice. It’s baffling how an unknown player, who wasn’t even on my opponent list, could suddenly surpass my score and progress faster through the stages.

I urge anyone who has faced similar situations to reach out to the company and voice their dissatisfaction. Together, we can make our concerns heard and demand change. Without the players, this game would be nothing.

Hey folks, if anyone wants copies of the emails I sent to the company reporting all the issues and the screenshots of my phone screen in video, you can send me an email and I’ll forward it to you. Or if you prefer, I can post at least the screenshots here because I can’t post videos here. Please, let’s come together.

• Cowboy1983
    Cowboy1983 Posts: 39 Level 2
    Options

I am only level 2000 and I just witnessed your beliefs last night. I spent 40 hours, no sleep, barely ate, non-stop playing and I mean non stop as in I never put my phone down for 1 second, and spent $250.00+ on boosters, and I could not keep my place. My 30x booster was not working at all for new levels, so my 3.8 million score should have been more a 6.2 million.

I contacted them and sent pictures of a player who was 1 million points behind me and withing 1 hours, they were 100k ahead of me. I watched the scores all day.

• Pyrolight
    Pyrolight Posts: 883 Level 3
    edited April 26
    Options

The contest should be separated from the main game.

• Every gets and plays the same levels. Selection of say 80 of them.
    • Clear info about the contest before it starts, ie practice rounds with hints and such.
    • Boosters, gold and such moved over (no way King would exclude this)
    • Spend the gold you want to spend to win (same as last point)
    • Player cards completely removed. Honestly they should be anyway.
    • Top player result info (like never happen since that would dissuade people)
    • Tons of stuff I didn't think about.

As to my thinking on the current iteration? It would likely result in a forum ban until the heat death of the universe.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?