Round 2 all stars doubts

Options
kikianna
kikianna Posts: 2 Newbie

I’m a level 16,000 Candy Crush player, and I've been at it for over 10 years. Recently, I've noticed something odd about the two top players in my group. They never seem to take a break or slow down—they're always ahead, and their points keep rising without dropping like other players. Even though they last played two days ago, their scores keep climbing, unlike most players who have more up-and-down progress. It's making me wonder if they're real people or bots.

I stayed up, barely sleeping for more than 3 hours, trying to catch up with them, but it didn't work. If anyone has any insights into whether these top players are real or if there might be some kind of trickery or automation involved, I'd appreciate it. The screenshots below show the players in question. Any advice would be helpful.

Comments

• Wookthewookster
    Wookthewookster Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

100% a company scam. It is so wide spread and obvious. Think King is the one doing the bots to drive people's spending. It can be no other conclusion as if they can't seen the abnormalities or run some data in game play. Criminal! as I have heard people not sleeping and spending money for nothing.

• minkcream
    minkcream Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

yea I got first place in every round and now that I’m finally in the last round all of a sudden boys started with like 13000 points as soon as the round started. Ain’t no way

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?