General question

Options
Pinschubser
Pinschubser Posts: 4 Newbie

Is there a check of the top places for rules such as software or bot use, and if so, and if someone is disqualified, do the following places move up?

Comments

• ChippieCheeks
    ChippieCheeks Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I second that. I'm positive that I got passed by a bot. Is the competition rigged? I watched a yotube video of a woman going over the tournament rules and policies and almost all of them are worded wrong and misleading.

• Pinschubser
    Options

I don't think it's manipulated. I just think that some players cheat because I played for almost 30 hours straight and I couldn't catch up. I would just like it to be checked so that it is fair for everyone. If it is all correct congratulations to the winner

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,722 Legend
    Options

We have been told that King do check for 'bot' use, but unfortunately when a cheat is identified it doesn't lead to second placed person moving up.

The only time a second placed player gets promoted @Pinschubser is after the Final Knockouts Round 3 has finished

• Pinschubser
    Options

Ok great and thanks for the quick answers.

As I said, it was not meant to be a reproach. I'm glad that something like this is being checked and I'm looking forward to the next events. Now I know that I at least have to take a vacation and play through, haha.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?