Level 15247

Options
wpgwinner
wpgwinner Posts: 1 Newbie

80 jellies in 31 moves on all social media forums but I am on that level and I only have 19 moves to get 160. This is impossible with having to also get 6 of those clock looking things. Very disappointing.

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,746 Level 5
    Options

I have been playing in the same level range as you lately and found that I had a lot more moves than that. I think what has happened here is that King have made the levels harder during the All Stars competition. Periodically they add and remove moves from these levels and I think if you only get 19 moves then the best you can do is put the game aside for a week or two and wait until King make the episode easier again. If it's any consolation, we all get 19 moves now, I've just checked in my own game. I certainly wouldn't play any of those levels with so few moves. Clearly it's going to be impossible to do without tons of strong boosters. I hadn't played myself for about two weeks and just logged in and got a welcome back treat of 7 extra moves and some boosters.

• Kalpna_Varsani
    Kalpna_Varsani Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I had more moves that 19 and now all of a sudden just 19 moves so impossible to complete. Will stop playing for few weeks as waste of time hopefully they give more moves

• smudger402
    smudger402 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I totally agree, give us some moves please as it is impossible with 19

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,746 Level 5
    Options

This is my best case scenario, using starting boosters, a strategically used hand switch and a colour bomb/stripe combo that the game gave me near the end:

• smitch1361
    smitch1361 Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

I’ve been stuck on this level now for 2 weeks, with only 19 moves it’s impossible. I’ve been in touch with candy crush but they were no help whatsoever!looks like I’m giving the game up it’s no fun anymore

• smitch1361
    smitch1361 Posts: 18 Level 2
    edited May 7
    Options

I’ve now been given 22 moves and still no joy. Has anyone else been given any extras ?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?