All star 2024 please help me

Options
Harifia
Harifia Posts: 2 Newbie
edited April 28 in All Stars

I’m playing all star final game. Suddenly my screen changed and I can’t check my ranking. Is this mean I’m out of the tournament? Please someone tell me.

Comments

• ValBou
    ValBou Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

hey, same happened to me

The event completely disappeared suddenly

What is happening?

• MeilynsChaos
    MeilynsChaos Posts: 38 Level 2
    Options

close down the app and clear your phone's memory. Then restart the app. Happened to me too until i did

• Pyrolight
    Pyrolight Posts: 883 Level 3
    Options

I would love to be a fly on the wall when they discuss this particular issue with the event.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,722 Legend
    Options

Well no need for that @Pyrolight just ask a fly from last year.

None of the issues experienced this year are new.

Missing leaderboards, unexplained high scores, scores not increasing, having a dash (-) instead of a timer or place number all occurred last year, so any discussion they had about these issues last year was ineffectual at best.

• Pyrolight
    Options

Which would make that meeting so much more interesting with Microsoft now the boss. Nothing funnier than trying to explain why you "couldn't" fix the issues.

While Activision/Blizzard was all about greed, Microsoft, while greedy, does like to pretend it has a good image, so the above issues might annoy them more.

I just need my popcorn moment dang it :D

• Alienscar
    Options

Whether it be Activision or Microsoft, King is still King. That is, King are an affiliate of Microsoft and not necessarily run by Microsoft. To put it another way why have a dog and bark yourself.

Nothing funnier than trying to explain why you "couldn't" fix the issues.

Haha nothing funnier than people imagining that those conversations actually happen, given adverts crashing the game and the connection issue have been going on since the big bang.

• Pyrolight
    Options

Whether it be Activision or Microsoft, King is still King. That is, King are an affiliate of Microsoft and not necessarily run by Microsoft. To put it another way why have a dog and bark yourself.

Doesn't need to be run by Mircosoft to reflect on them. Game studio owned by X company loses said company money, causes a huge public issue or does not make enough, game studio goes away or is absorbed. Independence of a company only lasts as long as they make the maximum amount the owing company things they should.

Haha nothing funnier than people imagining that those conversations actually happen, given adverts crashing the game and the connection issue have been going on since the big bang.

Of course they happen, the bean counters make sure of that. New set of bean counters so it is much more likely raise some questions. If anything is done is based on how much it would cost to make those changes vs leaving it as is which is going to be cheaper in general.

Also getting yelled happens all the time. That happening does not mean anything will change in the end. If it does, usually it is just a very short term change to humour someone and things go back to "normal".

As I say, it is a popcorn moment, I never said I expected anything to change.

• Alienscar
    edited April 29
    Options

Nah, I don't think those conversations are happening @Pyrolight because as irksome as people find all of the issues within CCS none of them effect the profit. The bean counters are more than happy with the game as it is. No one shouts for five years about the same problems.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?