ADVICE to All Star newbies from a newbie

Options
IBzeebee3
IBzeebee3 Posts: 10 Level 2

I posted this as a comment on another persons post but then realized it might actually have some value to some one( maybe) and thus...re posted here. My newbie all star advice in all its goofy spendour.

From a place of greater insight now …having been in the race...this would be my advice to newbies.

1.If you don't want to spend money...don't expect to win. Save your gold for next year.

2.You might be good... even great at the game but there are people who were great when they started and THEY have years of practice.

3.Don't cancel dental appointments to play( like I did) .The game will end and your tooth will still hurt. Or worse skip work( I have seen several people saying that) . If your mega rich…I guess...go ahead ...skip if you want.

--------------- If you DO deside to try to crush your way to fame---------------

1.Set a predetermined spending limit and stick to it. After many hours of straight crushing..when your tired, frustrated , out of lives and suddenly stuck on a nightmare with easy levels coming up. Your brain will tell you $ 99. is the best deal . I stuck to my limit but it wasn't easy to fight the game brain.

2.Make yourself take an occasional break and do something physical. Otherwise after 12 hours you will catch yourself randomly matching candy without having looked at the actual level GOAL.

3.Don't ignore basic needs for food,water and sleep. Oh and say a few kind words to the people you live with.

I could go on ( and on...I'm a writer…that's what I do). My point is this. It's a game...it's a contest with some people who may be(and if you are new... most likely are)better then you and your chances of winning are miniscule. Probably not going to pay your mortgage, kids college, vet bills or save you from an eviction.Be realistic about your ability and chances. If you choose..crush away and try to have some fun doing it. It is... in the end… just a game.

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?