All stars knock out round cheaters

Options
Glennjamin
Glennjamin Posts: 5 Level 2

this player if obviously cheating and they should be taken out of the tournament

Comments

• BellaThomas22
    BellaThomas22 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

That is what happened to me the person that was in my leaderboard had over 11 Mil and there rest of use has had only 700,000 or less.

• El_Adolfo_Hach
    El_Adolfo_Hach Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

It is sad that King allowed these players into the tournament and cheat their way through. Same thing in my bracket on the second round of the final knockouts there were two players who were scoring points at a human-impossible speed. I reported them but nothing happened. Both of them ended in 1st and 2nd and I ended in 3rd. I thought they'd DQ them and move me on but obviously that wasn't the case.

Next year they should have additional rules like say if there's a 72-hour lasting round, they should have players "rest" or not play for 6-hour periods, by blocking them out. That way a little more fai competition is promoted and allowed as lots of them share their devices with friends and family members to continue playing while they sleep. They will play for the entire duration of the round.

The other thing I found on the dark web is some hackers selling these accelerometers for the game for a couple hundred euros. People just install them on their Android devices and the moves are sped up several times to the point where right after swiping the next move is available immediately.

So basically players with such program plus having a sub or backup player were the ones who advanced into the final in LA. And King did nothing about it. I hope they get sued for unfair play. I mean when there's such an amount of money in the prize pool, legal actions could be taken. At least here in California where the tourney is being held.I have screenshots of my bracket's progress for that 2nd round of the final knockouts.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?