2024 Tournament

Options
13»

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,755 Legend
    Options

Hi @stephenamanda I am not sure what you mean by the stats went backwards

I agree that collecting 500,000 purple candy in thirty minutes is not very likely. Would you have the screenshots that prove this and have you sent them to King?

• stephenamanda
    stephenamanda Posts: 32 Level 2
    Options

I do have screen shots and I have sent them to candy crush. I have been emailing them back and forth since halfway though the final round. And they continue to tell me that the states don't update live. But I monitored several people stats from different countries and yes they do update every time someone wins a new level the states change along with the score. Including my own. I am in USA. And the player/bot I am referring to is also USA. And yes I got screenshots of there stats being one number then changing later in the game but they went backwards. Then stayed that way till the end. At the end they went forward to a new higher number. And while I was looking at it and just got a screenshot it changed back to the lower number. And yes they are all time stamped. And this happened after I emailed candy crush about it. I will share screenshots later. I am waiting for candy crush to accommodate my complaint. If they do not then I will be seeking legal actions against them.

• connielg
    connielg Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I was playing in first place in all my rounds. It was getting harder and I was spending more and more $$ to stay in the game. In the 4th round it felt like no matter what I did or spent I couldn't move ahead of the other person in the top two. I realized it had turned into a pay to play. I spent alot of money playing a bot. I saw the scam and quit the tournament. I started looking thing up online and saw that there are class action law suits against candy crush or google or whoever for the 2023 tournament. People have spent alot of money to stay in this tournament and then they can't even legitimately win because it's rigged.

I

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?