Reward not granted

Options
diadum
diadum Posts: 5 Level 2
edited May 5 in Off-Topic

hi,

I finished all the requirements for a Gold Chocolate box and i didn’t receive the reward. I did it on time and the reward was the one the has 30 gold bars too. How can i receive the reward? It just stared again😭😭.To finish the chocolate box i had to buy an Ufo….This is not fare. Thank you!

Comments

• diadum
    Options

the print screen with the chocolate box started again…

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,414 Legend
    Options

To finish the chocolate box i had to buy an Ufo….This is not fare

You are right @diadum if you had to use gold to buy something in order to complete a Chocolate Box task to win gold that you then weren't awarded that isn't fair.

There seems to be an issue with the 30 gold bar Box that other people have posted about which would indicate that there is an glitch with this new feature.

I think all you can do is contact King Player Support to see if they will compensate you for their mistake.

• diadum
    Options

thank you! How can i contact them?

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,414 Legend
    edited May 9
    Options

Hello @diadum the best way of contacting Player Support is by using the Help function of your game.

Click on the pink cog wheel that appears at the top right of your game

On the pop-up that appears click on the pink question mark

After you have clicked on the Question Mark choose a topic from the pop-up that appears. I chose Events.

On the next pop-up choose a subtopic. I chose Chocolate Box, but any subtopic will do

Click on Chocolate Box and then scroll to the bottom of the page until you can see Contact Us

On the next pop-up that appears fill in your personal details (email & name) and choose a topic (I chose Events or Features Issues).

After you have chosen your subtopic tell King why you are contacting them and then press the Submit button.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?