15292 is a non-starter

Options
Diane_JB
Diane_JB Posts: 62 Level 3

Upon reaching the end of available moves, which you know are not enough to complete the level, you humorously offer 255 more moves to be purchased for a mere 10 gold coins (which I don’t have). If you suspect it to take upwards of 300 moves in total to complete the level, how about you redesign it !!!!!

Comments

• Diane_JB
    Options

Wondering if anyone completed 15292 without buying their way out?

• Diane_JB
    Options

still at it. No skill needed, just dumb luck. Why bother? It’s sooooooooooooooooooooo boring.

• Diane_JB
    Options

How about you guys make some changes, yes?

• mungywhite
    mungywhite Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I’ve been trying to pass this level for a couple of weeks now but can barely make a dent in it. I feel it’s hopeless without purchases. I have never and will never spend money, but I have watched so many ads now I must have paid for at least one employee’s salary. Can that person then please let me through this horrible level?

• Ann_Menmuir
    Ann_Menmuir Posts: 29 Level 2
    Options

level 15292 is not achievable unless you spend money on either many boosters or more lives, the developers state every level can be passed without boosters or buying moves….. absolute nonsense! It is nearly every other level now just a.very boring game now, no skill or strategy required to pass levels just money ! Candy Crush is getting past it’s sell by date I’m afraid

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?