m0onstars
m0onstars Posts: 1 Newbie

I really need help in the 457 level.

I can't pass it in any way :(

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,403 Level 5
    Options

Hello @m0onstars and welcome to the community!

First of all, does your level 457 look like mine?

It is legendary and has far too few moves to pass without a lucky board.

The general rule of play that I recommend is much the same as for any legendary level: If you don't pass on your first or second attempt, don't waste any more starting boosters on legendary levels. These levels are designed to hold players up for a long time and make us use up our gold bars and boosters. So don't fall for this trick and waste all your boosters, though if you have got gold bars then it might be a good idea to pay to get past this level, but only once the game offers you enough moves for your 10 gold.

The candies don't drop randomly, and each time you attempt a difficult level like this you either get an impossible board (the wrong candies drop), or a lucky board, in which the right candies drop to help you create combos of special candies. A colour bomb/wrap or colour bombs/stripe combo is especially good in these types of levels so it is a good idea to not detonate a colour bomb but look for any opportunity to create a stripe or wrap next to it. The key to passing is to spot the moment when the game is trying to help you by dropping the right candies and then to take advantage of any opportunity to create combos that will hit into the blockers.

I would advise to make the first move the game recommends and then see what candies drop. If you can't see a good opportunity then try the second recommended move as well.

Unfortunately, and typically for legendary levels, the best opportunities often come too late to deliberately leave you close enough to tempt you into paying to play on. Some levels are just deliberately designed to need extra moves to pass. But if you have the patience (that I don't have) then eventually you should get a lucky board that will help you. Check out this video and watch out for that lucky board. This player got one onlyt a month ago:

Good luck!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?