Level progress

Options
catherined1481
catherined1481 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited May 12 in Support

I would like to know how can I get my candy crush account from my facebook page back I’m in level over 5000 and I was forced to start a new candy crush and is not my facebook account attached is anyone and there’s no option to change the facebook account in order to sign in

Answers

• righttoabsurdity
    righttoabsurdity Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I sadly don’t believe there is any way to merge two accounts. You may be able to make an account with the same email/username as your Facebook account, and connect them then, but I’m not 100% on that. That’s really frustrating, I’m sorry!

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,719 Candy Moderator
    edited May 11
    Options

Hello & Welcome to the King Community @catherined1481🙋‍♀️

Just to clarify for myself, you have a Facebook account where you were at 5000+ level, but you cannot find it now! Hence, you have created another account?

I would suggest you to send a complaint to King Player Support team through this link —> https://soporto.king.com/contact and seek their assistance.
    As soon as you submit your complaint, you will be receiving an automated email, which is a norm. Please do not delete that email but, send a reply through that email itself. An agent will be contacting you within 72 hours (depending on their busy schedule).

Just a note! In general, contacting Player Support team is a time consuming process! And, only they have resources to help with your accounts issue. Hence, please do not give up nor get frustrated!

If you need further assistance, please post back by typing below🍫🍫

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?