Boosters are gone

Options
Flo94481
Flo94481 Posts: 14 Level 2
Hello, i have the problem that I can‘t See the advertise Movies. There is an advice to reinstall the game. I did this but now all my boosters and gotten lives are gone. I read that you Can help me with this. Please help because there have been a lot of These.

Florian 

Answers

• Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Hello @Flo94481, and welcome to the community! This seems to be a very prevalent issue that many players have been experiencing. However, I may be able to help you! The most important thing that you should remember about your boosters is that they are not synchronized by your player profile. This means that if your game is uninstalled and reinstalled or transferred to a different device, the boosters won’t be carried with it. Your gold bars, current level, scores, etc. however, should all be transferred. I hope this helps you, and have a great day!
  • Flo94481
    Options
    Hello,

Thank you for your answer. As I have written do I have the Problem with the ads. So i have uninstalled the Game. Of corse my level is as before because of Facebook. But I had nearly 500 boosters And These are gone. And i read here that the Support Can help with this Problem. There is a link in a fixed Comment in this forum too but this link does Not work. So i Need to get help from the Support to geht my boosters back.

Florian
  • Flo94481
    Options
    Can the Support help me? I wrote an E-Mail but I got no answer.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?