Can anyone tell me why I only get a camera collection points part of the time?

Options
Payne56
Payne56 Posts: 3 Newbie

Can anyone tell me why I only get a camera collection points part of the time?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,385 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Payne56🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!

Is it the first time you are playing this kind of event, Payne? If not, it is just the same as the "gem" candies we collected last year!

These special candies are kind of "rare" and we do not find those candies in each level!! If we collect 3 candies altogether in an entire episode, that is the maximum I have collected so far. That is how, the game is designed I think!!

@christinewupp , @MannyFae , @Carol-38 , @Scooterpie , @Alienscar
    Do you have any inputs about this event?

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,913 Level 5
    edited May 14
    Options

Greetings @PummyRaj! I am sad to say that I really do not care for any of the side games that have been coming out. There is really not much fun in playing them. Levels are hard and we need side games that are fun to play along with the game, ones that offer a bit more. Lately the game has not been giving me a Sugar Crush Rush and I want it! Hopefully there is better yet to come?

☝️I want it! ʕ´•ﻌ•`ʔ

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,720 Legend
    Options

Hi @PummyRaj you have got it right from what I can see. The Camera Collection works the same way as collecting Season Mastery tags or Tap the Butterfly. That is, you need to collect a number of collectable items, but the items don't appear in every level.

I had to play 18 levels to obtain 13 cameras and then the last two I required I received from one level.

I didn't really take much notice of the event to be honest so I am not sure if I only received the cameras when completing a level on the first attempt.

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 11,007 Level 5
    Options

Unfortunately @PummyRaj I haven't been able to play this as it requires new levels to be played and I had already finished mine when it appeared. But I'm guessing, as you said it's the same as the 'Gem Hunt' where the special candies don't appear in every level. That also seems right in what @Payne56 is asking. Sadly it's another side game many of us can't play 🤕

• MannyFae
    MannyFae Posts: 375 Level 4
    Options

Hi @PummyRaj 🙂

It's interesting how everyone seems to be getting a different number of camera candies per episode. It's four per episode for me, and it has always been since the Gem Hunt started. Often I don't notice them on the board and just get notified after completing the level, but I don't think I've ever managed to collect two in the same level.

I wonder what Camera Collection part 2 will be like, hope it's not a leaderboard, like Gem Hunt was.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,746 Level 5
    Options

Hello everyone and @PummyRaj. Yes, I got mine quite quickly as well this time round, but never more than one per level and only on your first attempt. For me it seemed quicker than previously the gem hunt. Sometimes the special greens don't show up until later on in a level, so if you are doing really well and finish a level with lots of moves to spare then you probably miss out on them. Maybe that is why I have been seeing more of them: Because or the Top That event I've been drawing out my levels to collect more blues, and I think that is why I have been seeing more special greens as well. I have noticed that this time round the cascade at the end does add any special greens left on our board to the total, whereas during the gem hunt I noticed it did not. I collected all of mine within two days. But then, also, I'm playing the wonderful 7000+ range. I'd been wondering where all the go-to levels are that people are writing about. These are best for blues, greens, oranges, and dare I mention it….purples. But don't tell anyone.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?