⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

High score on Leader boarrd

Monique_Szetho
Monique_Szetho Posts: 54 Level 3
How do you achieve high score ...listed beside my name on levels completed.  For weeks and months it stays the same.  How can this high score go  increase?

Best Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,601 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Monique_Szetho,  hope you are having a nice day!

Just came across your post & noticed that you said. "you have been asking the same question from so many months". So I went into your profile & checked your Questions.

Is this the one you are talking about?
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/comment/279576#Comment_279576

If you don't mind, please bear for a friend & give me few details....
    Are you asking about the "Rank" like your old Question OR is the question about "High Score"?

I just want to make sure before I answer as both are different topics.

Please do reply.  I will come back check for your response.

** if you click on "Quote" below my post, I will get a notification immediately.
  • keyser_soze
    keyser_soze Posts: 101 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    The high score in leader board is referring to the number of levels completed in a week. @Monique_Szetho. Mine is at 416 and since I only get 30 levels a week it will never change. If you are at the top of the game you will never get enough levels to change it unless you stop playing for a while but where’s the fun in that. Hope this helps. 

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Monique_Szetho, I'm not sure exactly what you are referring to.  Is it the leader board when you click on your profile and it shows how many levels you cleared in that week?  Is it your ranking?  Could you possibly do a print screen so that I can get a better idea of what leader board you are referring to?
  • Monique_Szetho
    edited January 2019
    Here is a screenshot of what I have been asking for months.  Nobody seems to be able to answer. Please DO NOT POST the screen shot as it has my friend's picture in it. Hilighted in blue and under my name you see 60. It has stayed there for weeks. I get 15 gold crowns in an episode, nothing changes I am now at 4310 ...the highest on PC WIN 10 and nothing changes???? How do people get 110; Please DO NOT POST my screenshot. I deleted my screenshot as it shows on this post and it is not meant to be public. You send me an email address and I will send the screenshot to you privately.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    I don’t have an email address that I can give you.
  • PummyRaj
    Answer ✓

Just came across your post & noticed that you said. "you have been asking the same question from so many months". So I went into your profile & checked your Questions.

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/comment/279576#Comment_279576

Are you asking about the "Rank" like your old Question OR is the question about "High Score"?

** if you click on "Quote" below my post, I will get a notification immediately.
  • Monique_Szetho

Pummy_Raj said:

• Monique_Szetho
    I wrote a reply to you Pummy_Raj but it seems to have fouled up with two of your questions showing.  So I start again.
    I am asking HIGHSCORE not RANK.  I know what rank is.  Go to Leader Board and look at column 1.  It shows "Rank".  Go to column 2 it show "current level".  Go to column 3 it shows "Levels this week".  Under my name is says Highscore:___
    This is what I am talking about "HIGHSCORE".  None of my friends can explain to me as they said theirs have not moved in one year!!!!   Elsa does not know what I am talking about and sent me to a link that tells all about RANK.  I know all about RANK.  I want to know about HIGHSCORE and you seem like the person who can help me.  Thank you very much.  
  • PummyRaj
    Hello again @Monique_Szetho!

Thanks a lot for bearing with me & explaining all over again :+1:  In the mean time, while I go to Candy Crush game & look the answer for "High-score", a suggestion from this friend :)

** When you do not want to share pictures or screen-shots in public BUT are willing to show to a single person, there is an easy way if you need it next time.  When you click on my name or picture on this page, you will see my profile page, where you can see my number of comments (answers), my points, etc.,  Over there, in the same line with the picture, you can see "Message".  Simply click on it & you can send a personal message to that selected person,

You can send these personal messages to any one you wish on the "Community" and nobody will know your actual details and you will get the answers you are seeking for.

Hope I made sense.  Give me few minutes to go to the game and write you back.  Today, it is taking a while for the game to load for some reason!! 

Till then, have a nice day :)
  • PummyRaj
    Hello again @Monique_Szetho :)

I think I have figured it out!!  The digit next to the "High Score" is the number of levels we have the highest score in the game -- means in how many levels, we are holding NO:1 position  B)  

For me, I have 83.  I have tried to click on each level & check to see that is what it is... but, I am at level # 2340 and it will be hard to check that many levels.  Will it be possible for you to check?   Please let me know :) 

Have a nice day / evening!
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,325 Pet Rescue Moderator
    I'm glad to see that you are being helped @Monique_Szetho please be patient with Elsa though. She has maybe misunderstood what you have written but she has at least tried to help you. I understand you are frustrated but please try to keep your patience and politeness for those that try :) 
  • Monique_Szetho
    Hi Chicken Slayer:  I apologize if I seem abrupt when I mentioned Elsa in my earlier post re: highscore.  Pummy_Raj answered my question for me and many thanks.  This has been conundrum for me for along time.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?