king7528
king7528 Posts: 3 Newbie

Stuck on level 645 only 5 gold bars no boosters need help

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,746 Level 5
    edited May 18
    Options

Hello @king7528 and welcome to the community! I am sorry to hear you are stuck on this level with no gold or boosters. I have tried this level out on two devices and unfortunately cannot help with any tips. The current algorithm seems to be stuck on "pay to pass". Don't waste starting boosters on this because they have not helped me pass this level. It relies on a lucky board and I have not found any mechanism which will trigger one. This is a video to show what a lucky board might look like (it's older, so the dragons are still cherries, but otherwise it is the same):

As you can see the opportunities to create striped candies were a great help at the beginning and soon after Johnny got a chance to create a two colour bomb combo. This sort of lucky board is written into King's algorithms and if you do not get one then please wait until they change the level. This might happen as early as next week if too many players get stuck on it. Or you might get a lucky board eventually after lots and lots of attempts.

Good luck!

• drahcir61
    drahcir61 Posts: 27 Level 2
    Options

Here is your solution. Continue using your lives including lives given to you by friends. You'll max out for the day & you'll have to try again tomorrow.

You don't have 10 gold bars but each time you play & lose, it will increase the # of moves it will give you (if you had 10 gold bars).

Eventually if you play & lose enough you'll get to 255 moves (if you had gold bars). 255 is the max … if you play a few more times it will "magically" let you win.

I spent days on those levels, no gold bars, asking friends for lives, I just kept trying & once I got to 255 moves (for 10 gold bars) it would finally let me win.

• TPS23
    TPS23 Posts: 174 Level 2
    Options

Hello,

I agree with all the above suggestions. I will keep playing. Even without pre-game boosters and gold bars, a lucky board will appear eventually, sometimes when you least expect. That happened to me many many times.
    But I know there are stubborn levels. I still remember one level that I tried for 4 hours (with unlimited lives gifted by King for some holiday) and still didn’t win it. I don’t know if the board is harder when they gift you timed unlimited lives or not.
    Good luck 🍀.

• christinewupp
    Options

I don't have the patience you have @drahcir61 but I would be interested to know if you can definitely verify that this is always the case? Do you get a lucky board every time just after you reach the 255 extra move point?

I also quite honestly wonder if posting about a level here in the community will automatically produce a lucky board. I never hear back from the players posting about levels they can't pass. I give them tips on how to pass, but I never get a reply or a thank you or a "helpful" from those who posted needing help. Is that because they can't find their posts or is it because the moment they posted here they got a lucky board?

Is there any update on how you have been getting on with this level @king7580 ?

• drahcir61
    Options

Well it's happened to me 3 times in the past 10 days, reached the 255 max of extra moves & within 2 or 3 more tries it let me win. As with everything in Candy Crush land, nothing is ever fully understood.

• christinewupp
    edited May 21
    Options

I saw from your other post you are at level 1300 or so? I think at that level range they definitely still let you pass eventually, but I don't think this holds true in the upper thousands range. As for once past level 14,000 or so, it is definitely pay to play if you are out of boosters and gold bars.

• drahcir61
    Options

Funny, after spending $0.99 on 50 gold bars & some boosters they took away all ads ... Treasure Hunt, hot air balloon, extra moves ... all gone, which is why I canceled my 1st account.

I'll be over 10k by the end of the year.

• christinewupp
    Options

Nothing funny about that. It's a well documented sad occurrence here. In fact I tested it out twice and yes, it worked. After spending a small sum ads were gone. Talking of testing…. I loved your theory about getting a free pass if you persevere long enough. Sadly, it won't work for everyone, or not at every level range, one or the other. I will post my findings shorty under the header "Waiting for ….. a lucky board".

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?