Landscape

Options
murdochs
murdochs Posts: 1 Newbie

Hate that you can no longer put candy crush saga into landscape mode.

I have I-pad with keyboard, so to play the game, I have to take keyboard off.

The other two games are fine, candy crush soda and candy crush jelly.

What is the difference ?

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,746 Level 5
    Options

Occasionally I get a glitch that allows me to play in landscape mode, but only because I never take my magic keyboard off. Sometimes when I load the game I get a little tiny advert for an event (e.g. All Stars) in the middle of the screen. At this point when I click on it the game reverts into landscape and I love it! It stays that way until I don't close the game. In fact I used to think that certain features didn't work, such as when I click on a player card the X button is off the screen (because it is a glitch, after all), but I have since found that to access an X that is off the screen I can briefly turn the iPad into portrait to access it and it will turn back into landscape to carry on playing. This doesn't work with my other iPad which has no keyboard, so I think this glitch works only with the magic keyboard. The reason I have found it though is because I always play sideways, with the magic keyboard, at the table, so my candies "drop" from left to right. I have sort of gotten used to it, but I do love it when I get the glitch, and then I play a lot more!

As you can see though, the screen isn't quite like it should, and to access the X for Season Pass and the player cards you need to twist it to portrait. But it will twist back again.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?