📝 Share your feedback on the latest levels 16 731 - 16 775

Options
QueenB
QueenB Posts: 14,096 Community Manager
edited May 15 in Discussions

Chill with the coolest star this movie season! Don’t miss out – grab your tickets and let Yeti guide you through his world of fun and excitement!

Levels: 16 731 - 16 775 (available on W10 platform).

Comment and leave your feedback which will be shared directly with the people behind the levels!

Note! Please stay on topic and only comment feedback regarding these levels.

Any issues with levels, comment in the Support area, any other level feedback, please start a new discussion.

What's happening in Candy? 🍬

🎬 Movie Season - Learn more HERE
 🌟 👑 Candy Crush Saga All Stars 2024 - All you need to know! - Learn more HERE

Comments

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,913 Level 5
    Options

Okay Candy Crush!

P.S. This gif was made from pics I took May 19, 2014 in Yellowstone National Park.

• Asha2023
    Asha2023 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

It has become very boring,all leves are extra hard you struggle and move to another level in 3 days and the next level is the same,then why am i playing till the end then am taken back to the same level?

• Scooterpie
    Options

Greetings @Asha2023, I do not know what to tell you. I am very discouraged myself about playing new levels.

• Scooterpie
    Options

Completed the levels, well almost. Not really enjoying the new levels as much without a few good side games. However, when I read some of the posts, maybe there are some better things floating around? Looks like testing? Okay.

Favorite level this week is Level 16748. Not sure why I like it, notes simply say: "Liked this one", so I guess I did. Have found some different things of interest at least. Work with what you got!

New levels along with good side games = FUN!

ʅʕ•ᴥ•ʔʃ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?