📝 Share your feedback on the latest levels 16 776 - 16 820

Options
QueenB
QueenB Posts: 14,096 Community Manager

Enjoy the newly released levels amidst blooming flowers and sunny spring weather!

Levels: 16 776 - 16 820 (available on W10 platform).

Comment and leave your feedback which will be shared directly with the people behind the levels!

🎬 Challenge Rating: How challenging did you find the new levels between 16 776 - 16 820? Too easy, just right, or head-scratchingly hard?

🌟 Favorite Moments: Which level was your favorite in this new range and why? Did any particular moment make you smile or cheer?

Note! Please stay on topic and only comment feedback regarding these levels.

Any issues with levels, comment in the Support area, any other level feedback, please start a new discussion.

What's happening in Candy? 🍬

🎬 Movie Season - Learn more HERE
 🌟 👑 Candy Crush Saga All Stars 2024 - All you need to know! - Learn more HERE

Comments

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,913 Level 5
    edited May 22
    Options

Hey Candy Crush, Sometimes Seems Like We Are:

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,913 Level 5
    Options

Did not play any new levels till Thursday, got an Episode Race. Played a few levels and stopped, was in 1st place. No play on Friday, played Saturday approx. same time in afternoon and race is still on and I am still in 1st place and won. Race waited for me again, longer than 24 hours, but same as last time when I did things this way, this was the only race that I got. Only 1 Race again. Played Sunday, Monday and Tuesday (today).
    I cannot say that the levels were easier but I got the Movie Puzzle to go along with the new levels, so more FUN!
    Daily Win had a timed Party Booster on it, so I was able to complete 3 levels and use 3 timed Party Boosters and I had the timed UFO too at the same time. Woah, on those 3 levels! I do not think that the 3 timed Party Boosters count as me using my Party Boosters, so still master of my Party Booster domain. But, man oh man, those Party Boosters were invigorating!

Favorite Level this week: 16802. I cannot decipher the 3 levels I completed using the timed Party Booster and timed UFO unless I were to play them again???

ʅʕ•ᴥ•ʔʃ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?