⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Options
2»

Answers

• Drew_Young-2
    Drew_Young-2 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Total waste of time this level....wasted all my extras trying to get passed it, then King goes and admits its flawed and change it, well its not any better, they obviously want you to buy your way through (not for me!) and the recent change on pc version, its become a bit rubbish now.....Time to head off to pastures new, its been a blast!

• Tina-42
    Tina-42 Posts: 49 Level 2
    Options

Hi Peter and Tammy, Has your PC updated to the new version?  If so you should have the space ship booster. This is a new feature that is offered I believe Monday-Friday.  The way it works is if you beat a level you will get a free booster (1st one is a color bomb) that will appear the next time you play and regardless of which level.  Then if you beat the next level you will get the color bomb plus another free booster which both will appear the next level you play and so-on and so-on.  So far this feature has only appeared Mondays through Fridays here in the States.  It really can help with those difficult levels in the new episodes released.  I hope this helps and saves you some time.  Good Luck....PS; I think Bruce has given up. I saw an earlier post last week and he indicated he was gonna quit.  

It still isnt fixed,there is no way of passing this level.they need to fix it.wayched a ton of videos and they dont show the same thing.
  • Tina-42
    Tina-42 Posts: 49 Level 2
    Options
    You get nothing Monday to Friday.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?