🎙 Share your feedback on the latest levels 16 011 - 16 055

Options
2»

Comments

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,935 Level 5
    Options

Well, what can I say about the 3rd Episode. You got me Candy Crush Design Team! Level 16043, failed it the 1st time, got my Gummi Dragons stuck in some sort of purgatory where I could not move them! Legitimately lost my Candy Necklace/Win streak. Then, I attempted Level 16043 a 2nd time without my Candy Necklace boosters and passed it quickly and did not know how I did it? Watched a video of this level several times. Now, while some of you probably thought this level was no big deal, direction and portals can confuse me. After all, I can get lost in a restaurant trying to find my way back to my table from the restroom! Gotz NO sense of direction!

I have 2 levels left to play.

• quekkc
    quekkc Posts: 139 Level 3
    Options

Thanks for the advice. I should have read this earlier. Never thought of that.

I got stuck in a loop at level 16032. The fourth times in the past 2 years.

This time when I quit the level, there was an offer to retain the win streak for 39 gold bars. I chose to start from scratch.

• MrT2
    MrT2 Posts: 81 Level 2
    Options

Careful: got another ‘Oops, no moves possible’ at start of game 16037 (before playing any moves).

As mentioned before, this is one of the most disappointing issues with CC. Let us replay without losing boosters, necklace, candy royale and making it more difficult to win weekly race and other side games.

Now that CC lets you use multiple color bomb starting boosters this may happen even more.

• MrT2
    MrT2 Posts: 81 Level 2
    Options

Actually liked this level. Didn’t pay attention the first time: just blasting away and got my Gummi Dragons stuck as well. The 2nd time paid more attention and let the gummi dragons move to the exits. Reminded me of some old levels. You need the blockers to push your gummi bears up, so don't immediately blast them all away.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?