My game doesn’t work

nEds6
nEds6 Posts: 4 Newbie
edited May 31 in Support

Since two days an go afternoon I have been unable to play Candy Crush Saga as the play screen is blocked out. Why has this happened and how can it be resolved. 
I have restarted many times and I have tried playing on another mobile and tablet 

when I restarted I only could play once and then it went gray like the photo I provided 

I have restareted
I have deleted the app

I have used two other devices

Nothing works
pla help

Please help

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,956 Community Manager

Hi nEds6 🌟

Sorry to hear about the trouble you're having. Let's see if we can get this sorted out for you.

Since you've already tried restarting and reinstalling on multiple devices, here are a few additional steps:

1. Check for Updates: Make sure both your device's operating system and the Candy Crush app are updated to the latest versions.
      • For iOS: Go to Settings > General > Software Update.
      • For Android: Go to Settings > Software Update or System > Software Update.
      • For the app: Check the App Store or Google Play Store for updates.
    2. Clear Cache: If you're using an Android device, try clearing the app cache.
      • Go to Settings > Apps > Candy Crush > Storage > Clear Cache.
    3. Free Up Space: Ensure your device has enough free storage space. Low storage can sometimes cause issues with apps.
    4. Check Internet Connection: Make sure you have a stable internet connection. Try switching between Wi-Fi and mobile data to see if that helps.
    5. Log Out and Log Back In: Log out of your King or Facebook account in the game, then log back in to resync your progress.
    6. Contact Support: If none of these steps work, it might be best to reach out to King support directly for further assistance. You can contact them through the in-game settings menu or visit the King support website.

Please let us know if any of these steps help or if you need further assistance.

• nEds6
    nEds6 Posts: 4 Newbie

hi thanks for your reply

I have Checked them all and Nothing helps
    Please advice

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,169 Candy Moderator

Hello @nEds6 🤗 Welcome back!

Did you get a chance to contact the King Player Support team like I have suggested yesterday? This King Community is the Forum where players help each other. Hence, if you contact the Player Support team, they will have resources to check your account and can find out if there is a glitch in your game.

Hence, please contact King Player Support team through this link —>  https://soporto.king.com/contact and ask for their assistance. 

You can send your complaint directly from your game on your mobile device through "Help Center"⬇️ (follow below steps)

• Click on the Pink Cogwheel (Gear icon) located in the top right corner of the game map screen;
    • Click on the ? icon located in the Settings window;
    • Look for an option that fits your issue and click on it;
    • Scroll down all the way and click on "Contact Us";
    • Fill the form and send your complaint. 

If you need further assistance, please let us know 🍫🍫

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?