Sweet Cinema not opening

Options
Tammynate
Tammynate Posts: 16 Level 2

Why is sweet cinema not opening for me? I am level 15561 and cant get beyond this without boosters which I am waiting on sweet cinema to open so I can win some boosters.

Comments

• flor1521
    flor1521 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

sí y tampoco dan ni recompensas ni movimientos gratis viendo el video… imposible pasarlos

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,983 Legend
    Options

Hello @Tammynate I can't tell you why Sweet Cinema doesn't open but I know the same thing has occurred to me several times.

Last year my Sweet Cinema did not open for seven months. This year it hasn't been too bad until they introduced the Treasure Hunt. For two weeks prior to me receiving the Treasure Hunt my Sweet Cinema did not work, then it disappeared for two weeks and then finally I received the Treasure Hunt. The Treasure Hunt has now been replaced by the Sweet Cinema again but similar to your predicament my Sweet Cinema only works intermittently now. Sometimes it will show me advert after advert, but other times it will just show me one advert in a week.

The issues are plainly caused by King so there is nothing we can do to fix the Sweet Cinema. All we can do is keep selecting the Cinema in the hope that it will show an advert.

You can try deleting your brower history, clearing the app cache, sign out and back into your game and restarting your device. These actions can solve some issues, so it worth trying just in case they help you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?