🎙 Share your feedback on the latest levels 16 101 - 160 145

Options
QueenB
QueenB Posts: 14,211 Community Manager

Pick a team and enjoy the Winter Games Main Tournament with the newly released levels!

This week’s levels have just been released. 

Levels: 16 101 - 16 145 (available on W10 platform).

Comment and leave your feedback which will be shared directly with the people behind the levels!

Note! Please stay on topic and only comment feedback regarding these levels.

Any issues with levels, comment in the Support area, any other level feedback, please start a new discussion.

What's happening in Candy? 🍬

❄️ Candy Crush Saga - Winter Games - How to play HERE

❄️ Team Tiffi - Grab your badge HERE  ❄️ Team Tiffi - Grab your badge HERE

Comments

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,935 Level 5
    Options
  • Scooterpie
    Options

Even though today it looks like I have the opportunity to compete in an Episode Race, I shall wait. Not today for me...Other things need my attention.

P.S. Candy Crush Design Team/Studio/Candy gods, could you please ask the head dude/dudette if one of you guys/gals can come over and play? (I did that p.s. correctly even though it has always seems wrong to me to put it in capital letters as it is an afterthought.) Hehe! Different thinking makes the world go round!

• Scooterpie
    edited February 9
    Options

Not sure whatcha mean?

Well, I cannot believe it, right from one great side game into a new side game! Now the one that just came up sure entices me to start playing some new levels, maybe not. Oh Yeah!

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ

• Scooterpie
    Options

I wonder if this has happened to anyone else while playing the new levels. I have thought that it has happened before and that I was confused.

I passed Level 16101, then watched the a video of Level 16102, then went to play Level 16102 to find that I am on Level 16103? I skipped Level 16102 and went directly to Level 16103?

• Scooterpie
    Options

Did I miss out on my Episode Race altogether perhaps by waiting to play my new levels ? Maybe it would have disappeared on me anyway? So in today's time how do you tigger it? I had my old way but that ceased to work some time ago or maybe it has returned? Perhaps trying to tigger it will not work into my present objectives. I know there must be a way. There is a lot going on in the game, so pick and choose your missions, this seems to work best. I am out of the Winter Games, came in 7th. Only have a few new levels left to complete. As always, some hard, some not, no impossible, so far...

P.S. It would be nice to have some company here. Silence is golden but not working guys, hasn't changed a thing. Hehe! So maybe try creativity?

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,914 Legend
    Options

Hi there @Scooterpie I love your posts and your memes, as always. But hey, you know that Queen B will kick us out for not commenting on the new levels and all that. You have to stick to the topic, dont' you. Well, I can't , as I long gave up playing new levels, since they're all so boooooring......🥱

But I got to level 5000 in just six months with my new game, so that's all good....! And I'm still in the winter games as well with that one! So that's all good! I win all the episode races down here in the level 5000 dungeons as well.

But hurry or they'll delete my post or hide it away in the depth of "off topic" before long.

Anyway, have fun at the top of Candy Crush!

• Scooterpie
    Options

Good to see you Christine. There are creative ways to talk about the new levels? Do not think you have to be at the top to do so! Actually, in your post you are talking about the new levels.

• Pyrolight
    Pyrolight Posts: 884 Level 3
    edited February 14
    Options

I am just impressed they added over 140K new levels.

Tease the Bee because I know she is ignoring me haha.

• MrT2
    MrT2 Posts: 81 Level 2
    Options

Just had a glitch on 16108. After the first 2 keys, the keys just did not want to drop anymore. Seems they are supposed to drop every other move. But at the end I only got one key in 15 moves … so I ran out of moves … even with the extra ad booster moves.

I played the level a few more times and the keys then dropped as expected. It took me 3 more plays to pass.

not sure what happened on my first play, but it caused me to lose my necklace and the boosters I had used early in the play. Anyone else encountered this?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?