Candy Crush Saga - Join us in welcoming new languages!

Options

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 24,248 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,186 Community Manager
    Options

Hi nekocat 😀

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We're excited that other languages will now be available in the CCS Community, and we're sure it will make a big difference for many players.

Also, thank you for your comment on the French part of the post. We really appreciate your feedback and will make sure to review the translations 😉

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 155,918 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Sweet! Thank you for your tagging all of Candy Crushers check out this great and helpful information! @kiara_wael 👍🤗

Woohoo! Finally... this helpful translate tool feature is back while it's added in CCS Community with all of King game's communities together now! Well done and thank you for your making and working this helpful translate tool feature so much now! @QueenB and Community Team! 👍😄

When I click Green Translate button, Oh Yeah! These 5 languages can be translated to English successfully now! It's really so awesome and helpful! 👍😄

Then lastly, we hope you can also do working and making this helpful translate tool feature in Community Hub Area in your future too! 👍😄

• Andres-2
    Andres-2 Posts: 4,400 Level 5
    Options

Excelentes noticias

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 16,732 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Thank you @QueenB for the information and @kiara_wael for the tag. This is a great addition to the game 😊

• Peaches12
    Peaches12 Posts: 123 Level 3
    Options

This is a great addition to the community. Will the translation go both way so that French and Spanish users can translate an English response into their language?

• CoonMa
    CoonMa Posts: 724 Level 3
    Options

Thank you for the tag @QueenB and @kiara_wael I think the this is an awesome new feature. It helps everyone in the community. Better communication skills! I love it

• JONH10
    JONH10 Posts: 25,166 Level 5
    Options

Hey there, @QueenB! Thank you very much for announcing this great news to the entire Candy Crush Community and especially to all the King Community forums! 🤩😁😊🤗💕💙
    This GREAT opportunity has finally arrived to try commenting and posting in my native language so that everyone can understand what we understand in their own languages! 😄

• JONH10
    JONH10 Posts: 25,166 Level 5
    Options

Bem, aqui vai abaixo um argumento das minhas palavras do "Português Brasileiro"🇧🇷: 👇️

"Oi aí, pessoal! Tudo de bom com vocês?
    Bem, eu estou tudo bem e ótimo! Quero até também agradecer pra toda essa Comunidade, por todo apoio, contribuição, dicas, tutoriais ou por todo que se passa de cada fóruns ou tópicos!
    Seria por todo um grande enorme prazer está disposto nesta comunidade pra querer postar/compartilhar de cada eventos que se passa no meu jogo favorito de esmagamento "Candy Crush", nada poder se divertir e fazer amizades por cada membro ou até também participar por cada concursos na própria área que vocês mesmo criam.
    Então, é isso, nada demais de falar muito e MUITO OBRIGADO!!" 🤗😁💙

• Moh1977
    Moh1977 Posts: 7,867 Level 5
    Options

Hi @QueenB

Thanks @kiara_wael

Thank you to those in the community for this wonderful effort by adding the five languages .I hope that those in charge of society will add the Arabic language to society

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?