Life Requests And Sent Lives: Test

Options

Comments

• T0rr1e
    T0rr1e Posts: 213 Level 3
    Options

Hello @Luckytony15 if these people are not sending you lives after you have been requesting them for months you could always unfriend them. Especially if you have been sending them lives in the past.

Happy Crushing🙂

• Estella8
    Estella8 Posts: 29 Level 2
    Options

Could this be a glitch? I haven't recieved a request for lives in over a week, have not recieved any lives ethier. I have sent lives but have no idea if they were recieved. No friend requests ethier. I'I'm Going to let it go, not worth defriending over a possible glitch.

• Colleen12
    Colleen12 Posts: 801 Level 4
    Options

Could be a glitch but I always look to see how many lives they send out when I click profile picture. This helps me decide whether to keep them or remove them. I have no problem sending multiple lives to any person every day but you just have to reciprocate at least once ☺️

• Estella8
    Estella8 Posts: 29 Level 2
    Options

Thanks, I'll have to keep that in mind. I am going to give it another week and start removing. I have noticed they havent given any lives yet have played everyday. It's odd that 'it's all on my list not just one or two, that is why I wondered if it was a glitch.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,810 Legend
    Options

Could this be a glitch?

Hi @Estella8 in a way that is what this discussion trying to find out.

I haven't recieved a request for lives in over a week, have not recieved any lives ethier.

There may or may not be an issue with life requests. As you can see from this discussion it would appear that sending lives manually using the Player Card works for nearly everyone, but not quite everyone.

You can also see that there appears to be an issue with life requests. That is, Christinewupp sent me three requests but I only received one immediately. A couple of hours later I received the second request. I still haven't seen the third.

I send several lives to Colleen12 every day, but she hasn't seen any of them. I have received life requests from Colleen12 and I have sent lives to her using them. She still hasn't received a life from me.

I would guess from Colleen's point of view she is sending me requests and I am not sending her lives even though I am sending several lives a day

Long story short don't use the Player Card as a basis of your decisions and maybe don't delete anyone until we know if there really is a problem with life requests.

• T0rr1e
    T0rr1e Posts: 213 Level 3
    Options

Hello @Alienscar I have been sending you 3-5 lives everyday, are you getting them I am getting the lives that you are sending me, and all the other players that I mentioned above. If I request lives from others on my list, I usually receive that day or the next. So maybe a glitch I am not sure I play on a windows 10 computer so maybe the glitch? is on other devices. Any way Happy Crushing😀

• Colleen12
    Colleen12 Posts: 801 Level 4
    Options

@Alienscar so I have checked again this morning and I have received nothing new from you on my Android device. I still have 2 lives that I received from you on my PC/Windows 10 version but nothing else. Something else that I have noticed with regards to sending lives which may or may not explain this. When I select my profile picture and the friends tab your Avatar is initially not showing, simply a level 6000 banner. All my other friends have Avatars and when I click on your name your Avatar appears but only after I select your name. I have sent two lives / life requests this morning to see if anything changes. Hopefully between everyone here we will get this figured out this week 😊

• Alienscar
    Options

I have been sending you 3-5 lives everyday, are you getting them 

Yes and no @T0rr1e I have received two lives from you. Of the three devices that I play on two of them have the max 200 lives, so I can't receive anymore lives on those devices. On my laptop I currently have 85 saved lives, but I do not seem to receive as many lives or life requests on that device. I do not know if sent lives disappear if I open my game on a device with the max 200 lives saved before I open my laptop. I think I will start to just use my laptop for awhile to see if that makes a difference to the lives being sent and requested.

• Alienscar
    Options

Hi @PummyRaj are you receiving the lives I am sending?

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 11,027 Level 5
    Options

You're still being Sneaky 🫣🍉🦆with me @Alienscar which has been for a while now. I send you between 3 and 5 lives every morning so hopefully you get some, somewhere. @cookiemae I think you've stopped going to bed and made it your mission to send lives, I get so many from you daily. By the way is your name Lillie, had that shown yesterday, but now back to Cookiemae 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?