🌡 Top That! Under Investigation: Connection error when claiming rewards

Options
1121314151618»

Comments

• TPS23
    TPS23 Posts: 180 Level 2
    Options
    🙁 Not really enjoying it, it could be better.

Hello,

I thought I posted my comment earlier but it's somehow no where to be found. I got Top That again today with I guess the 3rd test group. It means there are no gold bars award along the way, only the top tier #25 of 250 gold bars, tier #22 will give 4 party poppers. I don't know if this version requires fewer candies or not.

I'm not going to try Top That this week on my 13000+ levels, I don't want to reach the end of the map too soon. Previous weeks, to reach the last tier I had to pass 300-450 levels with many levels having no blue candies. It's stressful for sure.

Good luck to Colleen and everyone who joins Top That this week.

• Charlie2145
    Charlie2145 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
  • jk14
    jk14 Posts: 419 Level 3
    edited June 13
    Options
    🙂 It's fun, but could use some tweaks.

voted 🥰

I like this challenge but only 2 days to complete is not enough time for me 😢

• TPS23
    Options

I also think it would be more fun and do-able if players have more time (at least 1 more day) or the number of required candies is smaller. I would prefer to collect fewer candies. When I hit several levels in a row with no blue candies, the target 11250 or 15000 feels discouraging and stressful. Also, minus the sleeping hour, working hour + travel time, and family/ social time, I don’t think we have many hours left to play a day.

• Colleen12
    Colleen12 Posts: 801 Level 4
    Options
    🥳 Love it! It's exciting and engaging!

@PummyRaj I participated in all three phases of testing for Top That Event. During phase one, it was easy to collect the 250 gold bars since I had just created a new account and was starting at the beginning. In Phase 2, I started using more boosters and gold bars than I wanted to. In other words, I would be getting fewer gold bars than I was wasting in an effort to get the 250 Gold Bars. Ironically, I have yet to receive 75 of the Gold Bars in this phase despite reaching out to King Customer Care.

In phase three, I was wise enough not to even attempt to get the 250 Gold Bars. In this phase there was no opportunity to get Gold Bars at individual tiers without finishing the event which would be very difficult in the time allocated to complete this event. If phase three is being considered the final rollout, then I’ll definitely not be playing to get the 250 gold bars.

Personally for me, I think players should have the option to opt out of these type events just so that other events which they come to rely on for boosters are still available.

Have a great day 😊

Post 4 - June 14, 2024 - 12:44 NST

• Colleen12
    Options

@PummyRaj

Phase 4 - this Top That event is not an event that I would participate in. Comments sent to King Customer Care as follows:

Phase 4 Testing started today.  While boosters can be obtained in the steps to achieve the final 250 Gold Bars, I have lost interest in this event.  Phases 1 and 2 of this event proved to be the most rewarding with Gold Bars awarded along the way instead of having to wait until you reach the end in phases 3, and 4 to get the Gold.  

In Phases 1 and 2 it was an incentive to try and get the 250 Gold Bars, unlike phases 3, and 4.  I realized in Phase 2 that I was wasting far more Boosters / Gold Bars to get the 250  Gold Bars so I simply just stopped trying.  The final reward is of little value if you need to use more Boosters/Gold to actually receive less.   If that is the intent of this event and players are simply willing to accept this I am afraid I will not be one of them.  In fact, because there is no option to opt out of this event I find I am playing less just for this reason.

I am still waiting for my 75 Gold Bars from Phase 2 that were not received previously reported to King Customer Care and in the Community.

These events need to be consistent not only in play but in rewards.  If a person is playing at level 10,000 plus the need for Boosters/Gold Bars would be too extreme to even attempt the final goal of 250 Gold Bars.  Players at the lower levels would certainly have a better opportunity to reach the end, again at what cost ie Boosters/Gold Bars to finish the event.  I should also note that I was at level 16400 and created a new account.

June 16, 2024 - 08:47 pm NST

• zien1
    zien1 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

We'recinema and top that

• TPS23
    Options

Totally agree with you.

Thanks for sharing this.

• Colleen12
    Options

This initial post was in relation to voting on the Top That event. I have just been continue to post comments here but this morning I took some time to read the comments some I have not seen until today. I think we are both in on agreement on this event overall. I would even suggest to @QueenB that there should be a voting opportunity at each phase of the testing to see how player opinions have changed from Phase 1 to Phase 4. Have a great day.

June 20, 2024 - 05:16 am NST

• nangarten60
    nangarten60 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    🤔 I haven't tried it yet but looking forward to!

Stuck on level 10427. It's impossible to pass some big changes or something needs done

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?