How do I complete level 5188

Options
ronnieswift
ronnieswift Posts: 6 Level 2

this level is impossible. Any help ? It’s impossible. I don’t get adverts so no free goodies it is impossible you only get 3 moves once the chocolate has swallowed the keys at the bottom. I don’t want to pay either !!!!!!

Best Answer

• MannyFae
    MannyFae Posts: 389 Level 4
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @ronnieswift

I agree with you that this level is next to impossible without boosters. I tried it without boosters a few times, but only got what seemed like a lucky board once. First, the board gave me an opportunity to make a striped+wrapped combo, which allowed me to unlock and then remove those licorice swirls.

Just before the board opened, I managed to set up another striped and wrapped combo.

Still, this board left me two jellies short.

The game may eventually give you a board that allows you to clear everything in the last three moves, but it can take a long time.

I think your best bet to win this is to use a timed color bomb from Daily Treat Machine or Chocolate Box. Occasionally (about every five tries), the game will place a color bomb next to a yellow key in the bottom row. Use it to collect all keys on your first move, and you'll have 19 moves to clear the rest of the board.

I hope this helps and good luck!

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?